Discussing a world view and why we are in deep trouble

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
NYR and Devils fans:

tumblr_n8dbyukC7c1qdlh1io1_250.gif
This is a post I made in the discussion whether the Devils' choice or the Rangers' choice was the worst pick in the previous draft (Hughes or Kakko). Now, the topic I want to discuss is: Do you realize how much truth lies in this short gif?

It's funny directly, traditionally, psychologically, politically, religiously, systematically and so on - and just from a sarcastic point of view it's funny, all at the same time. Because we can see how ridiculous the dogs are behaving and we can relate to ourselves, because we do the same, many every day. The higher up we feel we are in the ladder in the illusion of control, within the protection from conflict and fear, the more we bark. Systematically. It's just a matter of scales. The more we feel the comfort of getting away with ill intent, we do it, because we are trained to protect ourselves from our beliefs of fear in our thoughts. Like not dying, or not being good enough in your job or getting late. It all creates stress and anxious behaviour, combined with societal doctrine and religious dogma. It's very dangerous to our mind, just as Pavlov's dogs started salivating when they heard a bell. It works all ways. You have to understand your sources of stimulation and see them for what they truly are.

We just all as humans need the illusion of security from that bit of a fake gate to happily be barking at others, at a growing de-escalation, globally, because of... things. I'll keep it short.

Whatever the analytical level you need to look at, it's all the same behaviour as the dogs barking at the gate. Humanity is barking, big time, even though it's not reported. We feed the illusion of control while being more anxious than ever before, for things we shouldn't need to be afraid about at this time of age.

From interests, habits and so on, all the way up to the procurement of the belief of our personal* fight. We form the illusion of being "successful" or "happy", we struggle and cement that struggle with a negative and self destructive belief. Our actions through illusions of beliefs and truths in the meaning of words form highly negative behaviour, to put it shortly.

You have to remember, there is no definite reliance on the understanding of the term "successful". That is a highly cultural and historical explanation of the term. It doesn't equate to the humanity being successful, happy or even surviving. 500 years ago, you would be successful if you became a bishop. Today, not so much. 2500 years ago, being a shaman would've been great. Why? Because you influence your beliefs on them and gain protection. But if you can't keep that mask or if you even worse, truly believe the nonsense you say, you lose that protection quickly if they don't believe your opinion. Today, you control three digit billions and direct your control through PR, with the same fear as everyone. That you will lose the illusion of control. The control you never had.

8000 years ago, you were successful if you helped to keep your people alive.

It's just I that's important, in our accepted strife of trying to feel important as an individual. What about the topics of cultural compassion and insight being discussed today? Some down to earth talk? How about diplomacy, individually, to want to understand instead of reacting? We should find the explanation behind the action, not react to the action, unless it's critical. It's often already critical in society today to even ask why someone is behaving in a self destructive way, sadly enough.

Then we need licensed loons with to do their "job" = gaining profit through the cattle product of a zip code citizen feeling bad. We all know why we feel bad. It's not a secret. We choose to submit to this. Those who say they feel great have no imagination, no insight and no regrets towards the lunacy they happily submit to. Because they feel fine. FEEL. Happily ever after.

You can choose to bark behind the fence or try to observe the barking - even if you are barking yourself - and learn more about awareness and self control through reflection afterwards. Mistakes are a learning process. Learn from your mistakes. This way of thinking is not harmful, you don't become a hippie, you gain understanding about the world, through the prism of understanding yourself. That understanding is up to you to use however you seem fit.

Submitting to an idea is harmful, because it brings things out of balance, lacks questioning and hermeneutic ("getting the whole picture") understanding. It's a problem because of many observable, obvious reasons, especially through statistics. I should end it there. I just wanted to share this with you. Many of you won't have a clue what I just said, others might be close to scratching the surface, others will agree with me.

*"... Our..."; "our" = plural, while "... personal... "= highly singular. That's a logical conflict. Contradictive much? Two words explain I should always try to compete against other humans for the betterment of humanity. Why can it be so wrong? "I want life through the death of my surroundings" is my interpretation.

No, I certainly am not anything but a highly concerned human who fears we might not even be able to survive our own creation as a species. We have no imagination and our boundaries to thinking are closed off, big time. Step out of the brain tunnel formed from your childhood and gain some perspective, without feeling like it should hurt to even imagine to think other thoughts in a combination of forbidden correlation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tofveve

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
This is a post I made in the discussion whether the Devils' choice or the Rangers' choice was the worst pick in the previous draft (Hughes or Kakko). Now, the topic I want to discuss is: Do you realize how much truth lies in this short gif?

It's funny directly, traditionally, psychologically, politically, religiously, systematically and so on - and just from a sarcastic point of view it's funny, all at the same time. Because we can see how ridiculous the dogs are behaving and we can relate to ourselves, because we do the same, many every day. The higher up we feel we are in the ladder in the illusion of control, within the protection from conflict and fear, the more we bark. Systematically. It's just a matter of scales. The more we feel the comfort of getting away with ill intent, we do it, because we are trained to protect ourselves from our beliefs of fear in our thoughts. Like not dying, or not being good enough in your job or getting late. It all creates stress and anxious behaviour, combined with societal doctrine and religious dogma. It's very dangerous to our mind, just as Pavlov's dogs started salivating when they heard a bell. It works all ways. You have to understand your sources of stimulation and see them for what they truly are.

We just all as humans need the illusion of security from that bit of a fake gate to happily be barking at others, at a growing de-escalation, globally, because of... things. I'll keep it short.

Whatever the analytical level you need to look at, it's all the same behaviour as the dogs barking at the gate. Humanity is barking, big time, even though it's not reported. We feed the illusion of control while being more anxious than ever before, for things we shouldn't need to be afraid about at this time of age.

From interests, habits and so on, all the way up to the procurement of the belief of our personal* fight. We form the illusion of being "successful" or "happy", we struggle and cement that struggle with a negative and self destructive belief. Our actions through illusions of beliefs and truths in the meaning of words form highly negative behaviour, to put it shortly.

You have to remember, there is no definite reliance on the understanding of the term "successful". That is a highly cultural and historical explanation of the term. It doesn't equate to the humanity being successful, happy or even surviving. 500 years ago, you would be successful if you became a bishop. Today, not so much. 2500 years ago, being a shaman would've been great. Why? Because you influence your beliefs on them and gain protection. But if you can't keep that mask or if you even worse, truly believe the nonsense you say, you lose that protection quickly if they don't believe your opinion. Today, you control three digit billions and direct your control through PR, with the same fear as everyone. That you will lose the illusion of control. The control you never had.

It's just I that's important, in our accepted strife of trying to feel important as an individual. What about the topics of cultural compassion and insight being discussed today? Some down to earth talk? How about diplomacy, individually, to want to understand instead of reacting? We should find the explanation behind the action, not react to the action, unless it's critical. It's often already critical in society today to even ask why someone is behaving in a self destructive way, sadly enough.

Then we need licensed loons with to do their "job" = gaining profit through the cattle product of a zip code citizen feeling bad. We all know why we feel bad. It's not a secret. We choose to submit to this. Those who say they feel great have no imagination, no insight and no regrets towards the lunacy they happily submit to. Because they feel fine. FEEL. Happily ever after.

You can choose to bark behind the fence or try to observe the barking - even if you are barking yourself - and learn more about awareness and self control through reflection afterwards. Mistakes are a learning process. Learn from your mistakes. This way of thinking is not harmful, you don't become a hippie, you gain understanding about the world, through the prism of understanding yourself. That understanding is up to you to use however you seem fit.

Submitting to an idea is harmful, because it brings things out of balance, lacks questioning and hermeneutic ("getting the whole picture") understanding. It's a problem because of many observable, obvious reasons, especially through statistics. I should end it there. I just wanted to share this with you. Many of you won't have a clue what I just said, others might be close to scratching the surface, others will agree with me.

*"... Our..."; "our" = plural, while "... personal... "= highly singular. That's a logical conflict. Contradictive much? Two words explain I should always try to compete against other humans for the betterment of humanity. Why can it be so wrong? "I want life through the death of my surroundings" is my interpretation.

No, I certainly am not anything but a highly concerned human who fears we might not even be able to survive our own creation as a species. We have no imagination and our boundaries to thinking are closed off, big time. Step out of the brain tunnel formed from your childhood and gain some perspective, without feeling like it should hurt to even imagine to think other thoughts in a combination of forbidden correlation.
Is psilocybin legal in Sweden?

LD29

Jan 19, 2019
Calm down. No matter how bad your favourite NHL tema is. Given how bad the Oilers are, you could still find a way to sign Drai and save your franchise.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
It's going to be awkward when Bowen Byram ends up being the best player from that draft.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014

LMAO shut the f*** up nerd.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I know we literally can't talk freely about many things in a supposedly free society. And that freaks the hell out of me.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I know we literally can't talk freely about many things in a supposedly free society. And that freaks the hell out of me.
Yes, it should, it will be our ultimate downfall, for the uncountable time in history. We only discuss how to handle dysfunctional symptoms, never the roots of the problem. Deep, deep down. Religious notions stated mankind stands above other animals, just "because". Hence, it's saturday every day of the week, until now, since the consequences of our idiotic behaviour is growing completely out of control and the reality is punching us in the face. We're monkeys with a stapler, or worse, with a bomb. If we cannot understand ourselves and gain self control, we're no more than hairless monkeys.

90%+ of all people will never understand what the heck I'm talking about. That's the issue. On a hockey forum? Closer to 99%.

Reactions: Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad