Different ?

OLD51JOHN

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
I have been hoping for an other kind of Bruins hockey .. They at times looked bored in their game.. Well I am looking forward to next season.. I dont think I will see as much throw it in chase and hug the boards .. The get a one goal lead and hold on became .. Wait for intermission and get an explanation of what a great game I was seeing..

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I have been hoping for an other kind of Bruins hockey .. They at times looked bored in their game.. Well I am looking forward to next season.. I dont think I will see as much throw it in chase and hug the boards .. The get a one goal lead and hold on became .. Wait for intermission and get an explanation of what a great game I was seeing..

John I think you may need to readjust your vision to the front of the net because the Bruins management and coaching expect their players to be spending more time closer to that area

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
In 1-2years we are going to have elite skating team, didn't expect that but I can't wait to see that.

Speed+Size+Skill= deadly and entertaining, western team lost in east like I have dreamed about.
I just hope Julien is ready for it.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
We won't be as talented as we used to be, but it'll be a lot more fun. You'll see our guys play for eachother more. Whoever didn't want to be a Bruin or whoever was afraid of working hard was shown the door.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
We won't be as talented as we used to be, but it'll be a lot more fun. You'll see our guys play for eachother more. Whoever didn't want to be a Bruin or whoever was afraid of working hard was shown the door.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I could never get over the look of disinterest on some of the players faces (especially Reilly Smith) when they'd show them leaving the ice in the hall between periods. It was...mind numbing. I'd B***** to my wife about it and she'd just shrug.:dunno: I won't miss that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad