Post-Game Talk: Different night, same movie. 4-1 Jets over Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
Bartkowski with 23 minutes tonight, 2 more than Tanev. It's like the coaching staff wasn't even watching the game.

Hyzer

Jimbo is fired - the good guys won
Aug 10, 2012
Vancouver
wish we just straight up loss all those games so we can get closer to my man Matthews

WD is just a **** coach with the most garbage line management i have seen of a headcoach at the NHl level.

terrible

Icebreakers

Apr 29, 2011
Those late 3rd period collapses were really predictable. I think that was the only empty net goal we surrendered on the entire road trip. The entire D is a train wreck and our forwards cant finish. Miller is also good for 1 bad goal per game right now.

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
In what ****ing world is Hamonic a bandaid?

He's basically Tanev with more offense.

hes not as good of a player as tanev though, so this doesnt add up

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
1-5-2 our last eight

Miller is back to being ****.

Virtanen has been floating the whole road trip, hasn't had a good game since Philly.. so inconsistent

But again, healthy sedins and this team will never be bottom three, probably not bottom five.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
njBlmlU.png

bUiiwBs.png

Bgav

We Stylin'
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2009
Vancouver
Yeah don't trade for harmonic. He'll be to expensive and we aren't even close to competing. Lets rebuild properly with our picks.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
1-4-2 on this road trip.
Ooooooooweeeeeee.

Fabulous coaching there fellas.
********* after ****ing *********.

Unmotivated bunch, that's on coaching.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Bartkowski got more ice time than our best defensemen ... Tanev... How is this giving your team the best chance to win?

Bartkowski is a horrible nhl player.

Also miller is over committing on almost every ****ing goal

docbenton

Dec 6, 2014
Willie is such a terrible coach. Our roster is such **** beyond the Sedins, it's like it's 06-08 again except no superstar in net.

Praying for a few years in a row of top 3 picks.

We're not playing bad in general, just having some breakdowns because of inexperience. We have lots of good young players, it's all good. Not upset at all.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Let me see if I have this straight.....The coach puts Tanev on the first unit pp, not because he's any threat to do anything offensively but because Willie doesn't want to get scored on....and even when he falls behind, and his team is on pp's no 4-5, its the same group out there with a black hole at the left point....is the guy hopeless or just helpless?

He

Jul 2, 2015
Winnipeg
Was at the game tonight, the major takeaway of the game for me... Bartkowski is utterly awful, it's a shame he got the minutes he did. :help:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad