Did you watch Avalanche training camp/games back in 2001 in Sweden? Let us know here!

EurolancheDavid

Guys, on the occasion of the Avalanche's likely come back to Europe in the next season after 16 years, we will launch a special website dedicated to this event, similar to the StadiumSeries.Eurolanche.com.

I would love to gather as much information about the Avs training camp in 2001 as is possible. It would be great story with memories from some Swedish (other European) fans that have never been published before. I know whole camp was hit by 2001 September attacks, but anyway it is still part of the Avs history.

Was somebody from these boards at the training camp? Did you watch the pre-season games (I am not sure if there was more than 1 game due 2001 attacks anyway)? Did you watch it on TV or in person? Did you meet some players or team staff outside arena in the city? Did you wait on the players outside the hotel?

Important: Do you havy some pics or videos from the camp or games?

If your answer is "YES" on at least one my question, please, let me know here and we will make together a great look back to the camp.

Thanks guys.

-----
Getty images have some pics from the camp, but not so many >>>

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad