did you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

arrbez

bad chi
Jun 2, 2004
Toronto
...that Wendel Clark is only 38 years old?

It's just mind-blowing that he retired at the age of 33, but you could have sworn he was 40. His style of play definitly cut his career short

there's no real purpose to this thread, I had just totally forgotten how young he was when he retired

Long Live Wendel

Tap on the Ankle

Jun 9, 2004
Ottawa
I was kinda surprised at how young Cam Neely is (he turned 40 a couple weeks ago), especially to be in the HHOF. Many guys are still playing in the NHL at that age.

Anyone know who the youngest player to be admitted into the HHOF was? Cause I don't.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
fisher said:
I was kinda surprised at how young Cam Neely is (he turned 40 a couple weeks ago), especially to be in the HHOF. Many guys are still playing in the NHL at that age.

Anyone know who the youngest player to be admitted into the HHOF was? Cause I don't.
Mario?

KOVALEV10*

I think Dryden was the youngest? Well he's definately the youngest hall of famer to retire I think.

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
KOVALEV10 said:
I think Dryden was the youngest? Well he's definately the youngest hall of famer to retire I think.
I believe both were 31 when they retired (not counting the comeback of course) and Mario's waiting period to enter the Hall was waived.

acr*

Orr retired after the '78-'79 season, and he would've been 31 also.

As for Clark, I'm surprised he's 38 today. I thought he had to have been 38 back when he was still playing. He always looked older than he was.

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Wendel Clark was pound for pound one of the toughest guys ever to play the game. Absolutely loved the guy. He had a bad back from about his 2nd year on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad