Did you cry

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
the worst I felt was for the guys during the handshake. They worked so hard and I felt terrible for them to let it go like that

I actually couldn't even bear to watch the handshake. Turned the tv off right after the OT goal. In fact I can't even recall who scored it for Boston, was it Marchand or Bergeron?

Probably Bergeron typical Leaf killer

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
I witnessed '93... so flat out "no".

Leafs fans have thick skins; at least, the ones who have been following this team for awhile do.

If you're new to the team; you should have known what to expect.

Conan

Sep 13, 2009
I am sooo heart broken.... I still can't believe it... I feel like I should try to let out that loss..just 10 minutes left.... Heart breaking...:cry:

HEAVY DUTY

Thanks to denial, I’m immortal.
Jul 10, 2010
Toronto, ON
nope, but did tear up a bit. Then in a few seconds it turned into anger. Was absolutely shocked and upset.

The_Chosen_One

Jul 4, 2006
Melbourne, Australia
I witnessed '93... so flat out "no".

Leafs fans have thick skins; at least, the ones who have been following this team for awhile do.

If you're new to the team; you should have known what to expect.
We lost to the better team. Our team is still developing. Most didn't expect us to go this far. On the other hand, the way '93 went was a damn joke. :rant:

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
Nope. Had a bad feeling that the Bruins would come back the moment Horton made it 4-2. And as the minutes ticked by, I was preparing myself mentally for the fact that a collapse was most definitely possible. When they tied it, I was still shocked for a moment, but by then, I wasn't surprised. During the intermission before overtime, I prepared myself mentally for the fact that this series was over. Call me pessimistic, but you don't come back from the emotional cripple of blowing a 4-1 lead in the last 10 minutes of a game 7. This team was done and I knew it. When Bergeron scored the winner, it was more of a "meh" reaction for me.

Mar 14, 2011
The last 10 min of the game and OT was too much to absorbed, I didn't know how to react really I just told myself to stay from HFboards especially the Stanley cup playoff thread.

tooncesmeow

May 3, 2013
Melbourne, FL
I didn't cry. But I was incredibly let down. This was a new team, but its the same Leaf luck. We're a cursed bunch. I'm just a fan, I shouldn't have superstitions or think my team will never win. And yet, as a Leaf fan, I sat at my computer, using a stream and the exact same set-up I had when they won Game 2 instead of at the TV for Game 1 just to make sure I wouldn't jinx the Leafs (3-0-1 record on PC). Up until 2 minutes I didn't do anything, I made sure I didn't say anything because our Leafs are a team where the moment you start to believe in them, and hope for them, everything goes to ****. And just when I get excited about going to face New York, making it past the bruins, actaully saying that, it all falls to ****. The Leafs were the more deserving team this series and it seemed like everything fell perfectly into place for this to be a heartbreak game. The lucky break in travel, the back to back, the veteran refs, the 3 goal lead, and the lack of calls. This never changes. I hate that about this team. The bounces never go our way, we never get the lucky breaks, its not infuriating anymore, it just makes you sink a little deeper in your chair, because nobody in the Leafs organization has given you reason to hope for the better.

Riellyfan04

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto On
i can't lie, i felt a tear lol.. its just how we lost that kills me!! i couldn;t sleep all night thinking about it and ****... fuk man, i hope i get over this **** fast cause i dont want to stress and lose sleep over this...

Ad

Upcoming events

• Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $1,214.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Sweden vs Germany
    Sweden vs Germany
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $325.00