Post-Game Talk: Did we play tonight?

ak90210

Sep 18, 2011
There you go, can't win without his star player. Proof that Bylsma is a bad coach.

Comical how that works for other coaches.

I don't know whether or not Bylsma is a good coach but he did have a very impressive record with Malkin/Crosby out of the line up. If anything is comical it's Therrien having a team that talented out of the playoffs so late in the season.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I don't know whether or not Bylsma is a good coach but he did have a very impressive record with Malkin/Crosby out of the line up. If anything is comical it's Therrien having a team that talented out of the playoffs so late in the season.

But he had Fleury holding down the fort? :sarcasm:

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Listening to last night's DM show, this gem from their panel:

How many Habs players would make the Stars lineup right now? Answer: 4-5

How many Stars' players would make the Habs' lineup right now? Answer: 20

:popcorn:

I think someone forgot to take a look at their defense.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It's working for them.
That front talent quotient tho...

The offense was working for us too 10 games ago. In fact we are still 5th for goals in the league lol

It's not because it works that it's a defense that is a lot better than us. Not so sure their 6th dmen would easily make our team. When you are playing behind an offense scoring 4 goals a game it helps having confidence.

I'm not so sure guys like Oleksiak or Jokipakka would easily make our team.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Sucks for him, good for Tinordi I guess, nah MT is going to dress Pateryn instead.

Pateryn is a better dman so he should get to play.
Tinordi has done nothing to impress on the times hes had to play, so why should he get more?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad