Did this seriously get posted on the sharks jumbotron?

RandomTask26

Jan 6, 2020
LMAO :laugh:

If someone really put a thought into it given how sharks were screwed by VGK in a series. All I can do is tip my hat and say: BRILLIANTLY Played
Which series was this? Sorry my memory is hazy. I just remember the one where the Sharks came back in game 7 on that major penalty?

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Imbibe generously!

hedonism-bot.gif

lottster14

Feb 10, 2019
This is great but too we had to see the typical repugnant Reddit exchange. Pure cringe. Get off that site sir.

The Red Line

Oct 11, 2010
Just like I said before, you do this in every thread related to the Sharks.

The Knights have had as much success as the wings did for 60 years before they started spending way more than every team besides Colorado and New York. Now that Illitch is pushing up daisies they’ll likely go 60 more.

lmao why so bitter?

The Sharks are in a far worse position than the Wings are right now, so that's a bizarre comment to make. Combine that with the fact they've never won anything ever, I'm just not sure you'll convince many of the Sharks historical greatness, especially compared to Detroit.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
lmao why so bitter?

The Sharks are in a far worse position than the Wings are right now, so that's a bizarre comment to make. Combine that with the fact they've never won anything ever, I'm just not sure you'll convince many of the Sharks historical greatness, especially compared to Detroit.
Jesus, who cares? Stop turning this into a pissing contest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad