Did fan appreciation day fall short?

flomarilius

May 23, 2011
Miami, FL
I've been told the ticket broker theory for the last 3 years as an SSO. I'll believe it when I see it quite frankly. If I can't get club level for $10-15 I'll be shocked haha

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
Couldn't it be just a beginning in a change of organizational culture. Gotta start building value somewhere. Like I've said before it's been a long time since I've been in Florida or even made it to a game but maybe they are trying to re-instill value in the tickets. Last management left ticket value decimated by giving away seats for old lotto tickets. While it seems that it hurts "fan day" it could be also seen as the first steps in fixing the organization. I have high hopes that they will sign 5 FAs this offseason maybe I'm just too hopeful but its JMO

I think ticket value is based on demand more so than anything else. When our team improves and there is more demand, everyone can charge more for tickets.

NewEraPanther

#CatsAreComing
Apr 8, 2014
Miami
I think ticket value is based on demand more so than anything else. When our team improves and there is more demand, everyone can charge more for tickets.

I agree play on the ice has to improve but also I think this could be he first step in changing public perception. I took it more like ownership starting a transition. I know it's hard because we have never really had constant success but great teams ask more of their fans also. If the panthers were losing so much money each game then this price increase has to happen. Idk like I said maybe I'm too optimistic but I see a lot of good things going on with the panthers and the organization as a whole it will be very exciting to see how this year plays out. Maybe I'm just too much of an optimist? We will see

Last edited:

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL
I agree play on the ice has to improve but also I think this could be he first step in changing public perception. I took it more like ownership starting a transition. I know it's hard because we have never really had constant success but great teams ask more of their fans also. If the panthers were losing so much money each game then this price increase has to happen. Idk like I said maybe I'm too optimistic but I see a lot of good things going on with the panthers and the organization as a whole it will be very exciting to see how this year plays out. Maybe I'm just too much of an optimist? We will see

There is nothing wrong with being an optimist!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad