DHL Roster thread + discussion

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013
How's everyone thinking about their team now? Draft helped some and hurt other. Just curious to see if anyone's trade block has changed.

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
I've been super busy at work and home stuff and haven't looked at this in awhile... Will have to analyze what happened to my team from draft/FA.... Also did we ever get a replacement for sensfan?

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
No I haven't. Tbh I forgot about it.

Anyone know anyone? I'll start pming posters from this section

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Hey guys.. Looks like Ill be taking over Sensfan's team... gimme a little bit to get real familiar with the league!!!... hmmm I gotta update my trade block here soon haha... a few guys will be getting the punt!!

Khobahi

Feb 13, 2013
Canada
WELCOME! Looking forward to it. This league will get a lot better once yahoo allows us to actually make the damned thing!

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
WELCOME! Looking forward to it. This league will get a lot better once yahoo allows us to actually make the damned thing!

I know I'm getting impatient lol. I'm guessing it will in the next couple weeks.

Also, again, please send me your email addresses guys. There is still a couple missing and I've sent pms. If I don't have your email you can't get invites which means you won't have a team. I'll need them very soon.

I'll double check later but I believe I am still missing Choi and axman.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Alright guys, Im getting my trade block updated if anyones interested!!

Last edited:

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Okay I now have Choi's email. I think I'm just missing axman.

Trade block edited with new guys list

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Will move Getzlaf, Turris, Neal, Foligno, Edler, Bonino, Staal, Markstrom and Reimer.... some big named guys if anyone is interested!

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
Alright I'm replacing axman. Won't respond to my pms regarding his email address and has been on many times. As soon as Yahoo opens registration I want to be ready

krown

Apr 25, 2007
vancouver
I know all the teams are listed on the first page, but is there anyway I can see all the fantasy points for every player last season? Makes it easier wheeling and dealing

King Mapes

Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
I know all the teams are listed on the first page, but is there anyway I can see all the fantasy points for every player last season? Makes it easier wheeling and dealing

Unfortunately there's no way to do that but Yahoo should be opening in the next week or 2. It will take me time to do up our rosters though.

BStinson

Nov 11, 2013

I know Rotowire offers a database for this however you need to pay them if that helps any.

krown

Apr 25, 2007
vancouver
Ok thanks. I'm eager to get going on trade talks, but if i don't know how everyone stands it's kinda tough. I guess I'll have to wait like everyone else :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad