• Toews

Votes: 110 88.0%
  • Faulk

Votes: 15 12.0%

• Total voters

nammerus

Mar 9, 2003
Visit site
Just getting a general sense of what people think these two are in comparison to each other. Blues fans are pretty adamant that Faulk is on the same level if not better. I must be missing something.

Ncit3

Oct 19, 2011
Colorado
When Toews was hurt earlier in the year the Avs went into a spiral worse than losing MacKinnon, Landeskog, or Makar. His defensive prowess and leadership are one of the most important things to the Avs. Justin Faulk is a good player. But Devon Toews is one of the lynchpin players to the Avs success.

Reactions: TheRarestDangles

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
If Makar wasn't on the team Toews would be talked about even more highly than he already is.

He's extremely good. The Avs are just loaded with riches.

jsalz16

Feb 21, 2010
I actually really like Faulk but this a pretty easy vote imo. Toews is probably better at everything except maybe hitting? I’ve seen Faulk lay guys out a few times

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Just getting a general sense of what people think these two are in comparison to each other. Blues fans are pretty adamant that Faulk is on the same level if not better. I must be missing something.

Are you sure it was not written "WAS" ???

Faulk WAS better than Toews until recently, but Toews going to Colorado unlocked a whole new level.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad