Post-Game Talk: Devils

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
It was a weird game, good faceoffs, I thought 5on5 they were good through two. Those penalties really hurt, and Husso looks human.

I'm still confused how the Devils finished worse than us last season and of course in true New Jersey fashion won the 2nd overall lotto to get Nemec.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
It was a weird game, good faceoffs, I thought 5on5 they were good through two. Those penalties really hurt, and Husso looks human.

I'm still confused how the Devils finished worse than us last season and of course in true New Jersey fashion won the 2nd overall lotto to get Nemec.

Don’t the devils have the most lottery wins in the new system?

And Husso looked fine to me. If the refs actually are down the middle then it’s probably 3-3 in OT.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Skipped the game, went shopping, made three 1/3 lbs burgers on the grill. Chucked a huge hunk of onion on
it like Miller's Bar for old time sake. Just started on burger #2. Life is good, hockey is meaningless, cats suck, and I need a dog.

Last edited:
Reactions: DatsDeking

Nut Upstrom

You dirty dog!
Dec 18, 2010
Florida
Fabbri looked pretty good in his first game back. Seider had a good game. Rasmussen needs to start burying some of those prime scoring chances if he wants to stay on the top line - especially now that it seems D-Boss can take faceoffs again.
Darren Pang loves any player who wore a Blues jersey, but mostly, Darren Pang loves Robbie Fabbri.

Reactions: 14ari13

cvaicunas

Aug 25, 2021
Fabbri looked pretty good in his first game back. Seider had a good game. Rasmussen needs to start burying some of those prime scoring chances if he wants to stay on the top line - especially now that it seems D-Boss can take faceoffs again.
Darren Pang loves any player who wore a Blues jersey, but mostly, Darren Pang loves Robbie Fabbri.
I mean he was the Blues' announcer for years, felt like he was just comfortable speaking on those specific players. Likely had an in depth knowledge from his x amount of years there.

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
Fabbri was nothing special, his line -2.

Lalonde should not have changed the lineup.
This Hamilton was killing us with the canes too.
Berggren was our best player.

I don't like the coach

Last edited by a moderator:

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Is it just me or was that one of our better games of the season? 5-on-5 I thought Wings were great.
Score definitely did not reflect the game I watched.

Reactions: OgeeOgelthorpe

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Bad refs kind of killed us.

Weak call #1 leads to goal against #1.
Weak call #2 leads to goal against #2
Non-call of blatant penalty #1ends up leading to goal against #3
Non-call of blatant penalty #2 ends up leading to goal against #4

Vanacek was realgud though. The wings need to solve him.

Yeah, it was good first 30min.

Just couldn't score and then it turned around.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad