New Jersey
Mac, Dawson, Dougie.

But really the whole team.

giphy.gif

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Mercer should have gotten a star. Tatar I can see, but Kuokkanen was a ridiculous choice. Didn't do much outside the goal, although admittedly that was a big one.

For the poll above, Mercer, Blackwood, Hamilton, in that order.

Reactions: glenwo2

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Really easy top 3 for me of Blackwood, Mercer, and Johnsson

Back to back games where they weren't at their best but goaltending and special teams pulled them ahead. Things are looking good

Reactions: TheDuke93

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Bold prediction

The Islanders will not make the conference finals this year.

Lou really iced an OLD and SLOW roster. It's got more talent than the last few teams we had, especially more YOUNGER talent, ironically enough. But there's also some really bad old has-beens here. There's at least 3 of them and I'd like to see how many goals Palmieri has since the start of last season, including playoffs.

Chara, Greene, Parise, all just BAD and washed up. Real lousy that I even had to hear Steve say ''There was no more popular player here about 10 years ago than Zach Parise''. f*** that shit man, Brodeur and Elias were still on the team then. They're hockey hall of famers (Elias might not get in, but he probably will way down the line), Parise is just USA hockey hall of fame.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
Nico, Zacha, Johnsson, Graves, Subban, and Smith all had strong games tonight too.

Really, very few weak spots on our team. As they say, no passengers tonight.

Reactions: My3Sons

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
1. MacBlack
2. Mercer
3. Nico (really liked his game tonight, and should've had more than 1 point imo)
(4. Hamilton)

Reactions: DevilDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad