GDT: Devils @ Wild - 8 P.M. - MSGSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010

lets-do-it-chris-farley.gif

Simple, effective. Keep it rolling! Let's get this W!

:devils

Toffoli - J. Hughes - Meier

Palat - McLeod - Bratt
Mercer - Haula - Lazar
Holtz - Tierney - Bastian

Siegenthaler - Hamilton
Bahl - Marino
Smith - L. Hughes

Vanecek

Schmid

:wild

Kaprizov - Hartman - Zuccarello
Boldy - Eriksson Ek - Johansson
Foligno - Rossi - Maroon
Duhaime - Dewar - Lettieri

Brodin - Faber
Middleton - Mermis
Merrill - Addison
Hunt

Fleury
Gustavsson

LGD!!!!

Get_Crazy_Get_Wild__REWIND.gif

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Usually, I would complain about Ruff's choice of goalies for this game. It is time to give Schmid a chance to redeem himself; his start is overdue after the Washington loss. Vitek took the loss, so he is 4-2-0 instead of 4-1-0. However, since this is the first back-to-back, it is OK to play Vitek again against the Wild and go with Schmid against St. Louis on Friday night. We can't let Ruff overplay Vitek like last season; I know "Blackwood," but it was still a mistake last season. Vitek had never started a playoff game. IMO, he was burnt out when the playoffs began. Hopefully, we learn from our mistakes. I didn't say anything about Travis Green assisting Ruff and advising him.

Lets Go Devils, I am going to use LGD in the future.
Another good game, Vitek

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
Usually, I would complain about Ruff's choice of goalies for this game. It is time to give Schmid a chance to redeem himself; his start is overdue after the Washington loss. Vitek took the loss, so he is 4-2-0 instead of 4-1-0. However, since this is the first back-to-back, it is OK to play Vitek again against the Wild and go with Schmid against St. Louis on Friday night. We can't let Ruff overplay Vitek like last season; I know "Blackwood," but it was still a mistake last season. Vitek had never started a playoff game. IMO, he was burnt out when the playoffs began. Hopefully, we learn from our mistakes. I didn't say anything about Travis Green assisting Ruff and advising him.

Lets Go Devils, I am going to use LGD in the future.
Another good game, Vitek
Wild is a harder matchup. So yeah, its okay to use Schmid against Blues. I believe with goalies its more about focus and confidence. Schmid should restruct himself carefully. And Vitek should be more ready for longer season. Im not asking for Brodeuresque season, but I believe he should be better this year in the longer picture. If Schmid wouldn't be ready for NHL role, I hope Fitz will make a back up move.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
This game may be tougher than the previous.

As I'm sure the Wild will be making "adjustments".

Plus they'll have "last change".

The good thing, at least, is that the Devils would've had equal the amount of rest that the Wild had.
the last line change is actually quite a perk!

interestingly enough too its one of the few ways in sports where a home-advantage actually exists!!

Reactions: glenwo2

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Like to win and win in a challenging style. Like a 2-1 OT win. Need a "clean" game from this team. The f***ing Rags leading this division is getting somewhat on my nerves. LGD!

Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad