Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

CQlLYW2.jpg

RoA2ZeB.jpg

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Thanks as always JK. I was going to try and take this one earlier this morning but unfortunately work caught up to me and got in the way. I'll reserve that meme-filled special for the next one after we lose.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Thanks as always JK. I was going to try and take this one earlier this morning but unfortunately work caught up to me and got in the way. I'll reserve that meme-filled special for the next one after we lose.

No problem, next time if you're working on one just post up in the GDT sticky so everyone knows to hold off. Was getting late and wanted to get one up.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
We lost 5-4 in OT at home earlier this year and we have a less than stellar record over the years in JLA. I believe we did manage to beat them on the road once last season. Maybe once DET is in the new digs next year we can hit the reset button on a better away record...maybe.

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
ehhh go devils
skate slow, win whenever

No but honestly a win would be nice though it won't really matter

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hello friends!
I should help make a GDT for you sometime :)!

Let's go Devils!

#GiveusKinkaidNaoz

Do it for a home game, the results can't be any worse than they've been the last month at the Rock :sarcasm:

There's a pinned GDT thread if you want to claim a specific date. I think one time a few years back an out of town fan made a GDT and we went on like a three or four-game winning streak so he had to keep doing more for the duration (cause usually it's the same GDT maker throughout winning streaks) :laugh:

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Do it for a home game, the results can't be any worse than they've been the last month at the Rock :sarcasm:

There's a pinned GDT thread if you want to claim a specific date. I think one time a few years back an out of town fan made a GDT and we went on like a three or four-game winning streak so he had to keep doing more for the duration (cause usually it's the same GDT maker throughout winning streaks) :laugh:

Ahaha wasn't that last year? That was amazing :laugh:

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
These pairings say to me when Greene comes back it'll be

Greene Severson
Merrill Lovejoy
Quincey Santini

When Moore gets healthy that'll be interesting.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
wanted to make this one….alas, could not

so long to the joe :(

yes, i know there is the last game vs the devils in april but do i want to want to pay 240 bucks (starting price on stub hub as of tonight)

at least i got to experience the place….its great for watching the game.

ok, go devils!

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
Haha, you guys really need a back up that bad eh?

Actually going to be watching them and the Oilers tonight.

Yes, quite badly too :(.

And if you're watching the Wild game then you may get a fantadtic view of how bad Kuemper is :/.

Heck! Just read the first page of our GDT and you'll see how nervous we are with him in net.

McDavid... *gulps*

PS. Join our GDT later!!!! W have very sad panda face GDT's.

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail

Deal!
I'll find a good date to make one!

Edit: I'm calling the next one suckers!

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
These pairings say to me when Greene comes back it'll be

Greene Severson
Merrill Lovejoy
Quincey Santini

When Moore gets healthy that'll be interesting.

I have a feeling Quincey is going to be traded by the time Moore is healthy unless Santini starts to struggle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad