GDT: Devils vs. Red Wings - 5:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Meh why was that called back? Because it's the last game at the Joe? Probably....

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Lol are you kidding. One angle looked like maybe a kick, the other two showed nothing. That's gotta be the furthest out kicking motion goal in NHL history

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Why would you be surprised it was overturned when this is the last game in this arena? totally not gonna try and help the wings have a positive send off in their last game in this arena.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That review was brutal.

It wasn't enough that we had to suffer through Avril Lavigne while they were reviewing it, then they disallow it?

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
The rule is open to interpretation and is not called the same. I'd be in favor of them saying if youre in the crease and it goes off you're skate, no goal. Would solve these bs calls

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cammalleri sucks.

Save some room for me on the ''Cammalleri is finished'' wagon.

Maybe he'll score 30-35 points again, if he's lucky.

Iginla and Doan don't even look this bad on most nights. He looks like a 39 year old that's playing in his last game tonight. I'd imagine this is what Patty could have looked like if he played yesterday. He couldn't play though, since we already had a 40 year old useless player in the lineup.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Lovejoy Prout pairing is so good.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
HFDevils, it's been a long season, it's been a tough season. You've cheered bravely, proudly for your team. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in this forum, among brothers and sisters. You've shared offensive blackholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen ineptitude and suffered together. I'm proud to have posted with each and every one of you. You all deserve a long and happy off-season in peace.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
HFDevils, it's been a long season, it's been a tough season. You've cheered bravely, proudly for your team. You're a special group. You've found in one another a bond that exists only in this forum, among brothers and sisters. You've shared offensive blackholes, held each other in dire moments. You've seen ineptitude and suffered together. I'm proud to have posted with each and every one of you. You all deserve a long and happy off-season in peace.

Now I want to re-watch Band of Brothers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad