Pre-Game Talk: Devils vs Rangers 2/8/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Watch Staal get like 25 minutes while Yandle still somehow gets 3rd pairing ES minutes. AV gonna AV.

And what is Klein still doing on the ice? Go home and heal your thumb. Can't wait to see more of his failed attempts at puck handling.

Didn't Yandle get the most TOI vs the Flyers? I could see that happening again tonight.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Didn't Yandle get the most TOI vs the Flyers? I could see that happening again tonight.

He did but only because the Rangers were down the entire third period. Which is obviously the right decision, but Yandle should also be getting a lot of minutes when the game is tied.

ThatsNashty61*

Wayne Simmonds; marked man. He better catch a beating on Sunday. Don't care how or by who. Must happen. If it doesn't AV should be run right out of town.

Kaapo di tutti capi

Jan 13, 2012
Nashville, TN.
He did but only because the Rangers were down the entire third period. Which is obviously the right decision, but Yandle should also be getting a lot of minutes when the game is tied.

If Staal/Girardi is the top pairing at the start of the game, I'm turning off the TV and doing something way more fun and constructive with my time.

Jan 8, 2012
NY

Shades of Torts. Remember when Orpik knee'd Stepan, and Torts said, "I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars." AV did it with a little more class.

If Staal/Girardi is the top pairing at the start of the game, I'm turning off the TV and doing something way more fun and constructive with my time.

Start coming up with some ideas then.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
Wayne Simmonds; marked man. He better catch a beating on Sunday. Don't care how or by who. Must happen. If it doesn't AV should be run right out of town.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing McIlrath leave Simmonds unconscious on MSG ice. If the refs/league won't police the game, fighting exists for this reason...for the retribution to happen on the ice.

Go get em Dylan.

OrbitalDynamics

#Unsurprised
May 22, 2008
Stalag Luft JFK
Nothing would make me happier than seeing McIlrath leave Simmonds unconscious on MSG ice. If the refs/league won't police the game, fighting exists for this reason...for the retribution to happen on the ice.

Go get em Dylan.

Not going to happen,Alan Vigno will trade him for Aaron Rome if he sullies himself engaging in fisticuffs...

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013

Go get em Dylan.

Can't it be someone useless like Glass doing this?

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Yandle - Klein
Staal - G [****]
Boyle - McI

Only pairings that make sense to me right now. Could be missing something obvious, though...

Maybe...

Klein - G
Staal - Boyle
Yandle - McIlrath

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Yandle-McIlrath
Boyle-Klein
Staal-Girardi (like 10 minutes of ice time)

I just want to see Yandle and McIlrath get real minutes.

Or call up one of Skjei/Graves and scratch any one of Boyle/Klein/Girardi.

BarbaraAlphanse

Yandle - Klein
Staal - G [****]
Boyle - McI

Only pairings that make sense to me right now. Could be missing something obvious, though...

Maybe...

Klein - G
Staal - Boyle
Yandle - McIlrath

Yandle-Mcilrath
Staal-Klein
Boyle-G

That's only way this makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events