DEVS1%20copy_zpsgxsbnhq3.png

DEVS2_zpsart4uwqb.png

0dcd3033a8ecaa55e41c93f9843ea2f3.gif

tumblr_m0x4xgz7yA1qii6tmo1_500.gif

PENS1_zpst7phafqh.png

PENS2_zpsp6qh6ngv.png

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Scrapheap indeed!

Feels like the regular season already ended, this must be one of our longest stretches in between games all season long. We did go just as long between Pittsburgh and San Jose 2 weeks ago, this felt longer for some reason.

And of course Pittsburgh hasn't played a game since Sunday either. Not that it matters anymore, but when the hell do they catch up in games played with us?

Apparently they only have one game in hand, I remember it was like 3 for the longest time. Again, not that it matters for purposes in the standings.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Scrapheap indeed!

Feels like the regular season already ended, this must be one of our longest stretches in between games all season long. We did go just as long between Pittsburgh and San Jose 2 weeks ago, this felt longer for some reason.

And of course Pittsburgh hasn't played a game since Sunday either. Not that it matters anymore, but when the hell do they catch up in games played with us?

Apparently they only have one game in hand, I remember it was like 3 for the longest time. Again, not that it matters for purposes in the standings.

It matters if we win the next 9 :sarcasm:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
prepared for reality but really hoping for a win on principle somehow

I'd totally sport a Devils Scrapheap Challenge commemorative t-shirt in the offseason

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
I hate to rip on em but putting together the lineup of I was like woof that's bad lol. All these injuries left us with a mess. I still love em though and we've seen some good stuff this year.

Plus I had to spare you guys from another GDT with Zajac, Palms and Larsson in drag. :laugh:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
I get ya

I love em too but yeah, totally rip-worthy lineup

gotta have fun and just roll with it at this point
I was actually serious about sporting the t-shirt though :)

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
I am hoping the Devils can win this one, since it's been so long since I got to see them play hockey (feels like it's been a century between games, lol). It would be nice if Wedgewood could get another win, and I wish Pietla the best in his NHL debut. Go Devils!

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I am hoping the Devils can win this one, since it's been so long since I got to see them play hockey (feels like it's been a century between games, lol). It would be nice if Wedgewood could get another win, and I wish Pietla the best in his NHL debut. Go Devils!

You may want to wait until another night to flick on a game.

NJD Kula

THE SPITFIRES LINE
Jan 16, 2009
По&#1082
www.rshl.org
Holy **** those lineups rofl

God damnnnnnnnn

Also I lol'd irl when I saw Rust literally playing for the Penguins.

It's like a preseason splitsquad matchup here. Yikes! Go devils!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad