JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

0FaZJOu.jpg

tqPyVvH.png

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
60 degree weather and Seton Hall game this afternoon; the ice will be a total mess.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Cangy what is best in life?

To sort out penalties
See pucks driven before you
And to hear the lamentations of the fans... When it would-not-go!!

Have some will call freebies waiting for us tonight but debating on whether I want to bother making the trip

Our record vs. Isles in recent years pretty much sucks

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
The tv game preview will be hilarious as usual. Fabricating suspense for the playoff push.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
The tv game preview will be hilarious as usual. Fabricating suspense for the playoff push.

I don't care much for our TV crew either but what do you expect them to do? They still have to try to sell the product, no matter how mediocre it is.

Tundra

Oct 20, 2005
I don't care much for our TV crew either but what do you expect them to do? They still have to try to sell the product, no matter how mediocre it is.

It really comes off like those infomercials with Billy Mays or Vince Offer. You wonder if the production team actually watches the games. This team and the word 'playoffs' should never be uttered.

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Lines for tonight

HALL-ZAJAC-PALMS
BENNETT-RICO-PA
ZACHA-JJ-NOESEN
WOOD-BLENDER-DSP

GREEN-BUMJOY
NOMOORE-SEVS
MERRILL-SANTINI

CORY in net

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
cam scratched, supposed to be one of our best players on an already struggling offense.. hopefully this wakes him up. We need to win both of these B2B games.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Cangy what is best in life?

To sort out penalties
See pucks driven before you
And to hear the lamentations of the fans... When it would-not-go!!

Have some will call freebies waiting for us tonight but debating on whether I want to bother making the trip

Our record vs. Isles in recent years pretty much sucks

Our record against everyone sucks. Free tix, might as well go and support the guys.

ChicoEatsNachos

Jan 14, 2016
Little Ferry NJ

I find the playoff cheerleading irritating as well. Who do they think is watching these games? It's just diehards who know this team's playoff hopes have been dead since that long slide in December. I don't think there is the large pool of casual fans who need to be appealed to with starry eyes talk of playoffs. I wish they would just call the game and stop insulting my intelligence.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm all for mocking the TV crew when they jump the shark on playoff talk but it's really not that outrageous to mention it atm considering they've been 3-5 points out for a month. Now if they lose both this weekend then it gets completely back to kidding themselves territory.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cangi the Barbarian!

I'll never unsee the Cange on Arnold Schwarzenegger's body again!:laugh:

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Land rover with Ontario plates was waved in next to us at garage, lo and behold Cammalleri hops out wearing a suit.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Cangy the Barbarian. :laugh:

See which Devils team shows up tonight, as I can never tell anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad