GDT: Devils vs. Golden Knights - 10:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
These are the tough games to watch. 5 on 5, this is just a joke so far.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
These are the tough games to watch. 5 on 5, this is just a joke so far.

well the passing is bad they are getting to some pucks just not passing well... not a good period. sloppy play too many unforced errors.

Reactions: Forge

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
I just dont see how you can watch Pavel’s game and not think he is still able to be so much more.

His skating, puck placement and handling, and IQ really are high. Now that he has filled in and gained some confidence he is starting to bully some guys with power moves or board work.

I really do think Pavel has the skillset to be a Couturier-esque breakthrough - late blooming bigger forward who always had the raw talent but couldnt get it to translate on the scoresheet for 5-6 seasons

Reactions: MichaelJ

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
hischier has not looked the same since returning. i think he is still dealing with something

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
hischier has not looked the same since returning. i think he is still dealing with something

He and Jack are a disaster together it feels like. I'd prefer to just end that experiment, though I know it probably deserves more time. Early returns have been brutal though.

Last edited:
Reactions: mdj12784

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
When you trade Ben Lovejoy as a rental and the other team gives you a defenseman back, that should be a clue.
Sad part is that Lovejoy was better than Carrick will ever be.

Reactions: tr83

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
As bad as we have looked, I wouldn't be shocked if that were enough. Right now it feels like we need to get lucky with a power play.

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Severson just got owned there. Our entire defense is just getting owned. They've looked brutally bad even by our standards.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t even feel like staying up for the rest of this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad