Provorov-Braun
Gostisbehere-Sanheim
Hagg-Meyers

Elliott

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
I think Rango’s English has improved since the beginning of the season. Either that or the questions got easier.

LGD.
My favorite question to him forever will be during his first Zoom post-game interview after the second Boston game with he’s OT goal.

Amanda slowly walked him through soft questions where she spoke slowly asking simple direct questions about being excited about his 1st NHL goal and what he was going to do with his 1st goal puck.

And then, when Sharagovich is both clearly struggling with English and is nervous about publicly speaking to NHL media in English, some psycho, speaking very fast, asked him “if he was anticipating the pass from Damon”. Because it clearly a perfect time to the poor guy with a conceptual question about the play with a SAT word thrown in (if you lack empathy and/or pay zero attention to what questions he can handle).

And the funniest part Sharagovich’s was mostly confused because he didn’t know who “Damon” was, I guess because they all call him Sevs or something.

I still remember the super cute way he cocked his head and said “Damon?” and the player next to him had to say the reporter meant Severson.

Ryaduesu

Apr 28, 2021
Flyers so dont give a f*** anymore that I expect us to ruin our draft position a bit by beating them the rest of the way

Whats that, three more games?

MVP Zacha

Feb 8, 2012
Kansas
My favorite question to him forever will be during his first Zoom post-game interview after the second Boston game with he’s OT goal.

Amanda slowly walked him through soft questions where she spoke slowly asking simple direct questions about being excited about his 1st NHL goal and what he was going to do with his 1st goal puck.

And then, when Sharagovich is both clearly struggling with English and is nervous about publicly speaking to NHL media in English, some psycho, speaking very fast, asked him “if he was anticipating the pass from Damon”. Because it clearly a perfect time to the poor guy with a conceptual question about the play with a SAT word thrown in (if you lack empathy and/or pay zero attention to what questions he can handle).

And the funniest part Sharagovich’s was mostly confused because he didn’t know who “Damon” was, I guess because they all call him Sevs or something.

I still remember the super cute way he cocked his head and said “Damon?” and the player next to him had to say the reporter meant Severson.
In Sharangovich's defense, sometimes I feel like him reading your posts!

Reactions: Guttersniped

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Love seeing the Bahl-Smith pairing.

Those few times they were away from Greene, I remember both Larsson and Severson played well when they had to cover for other young guys coming up.

Reactions: mdj12784
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig