Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

RETRO%20NIGHT%202_zpsx7d5tj1e.jpg

80_zpspgaukyyb.jpg

TO CELEBRATE THE DEVILS HISTORY, A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE AT $19.82.

WEAR YOUR 80's GEAR AND THE BEST DRESSED FAN WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOGRAPHED
RETRO ANDY GREENE JERSEY AND ZAMBONI RIDE DURING THE GAME!

LOGO_zps8pvl1q30.png

CF-front1_zpsntgezeb4.jpg

dano_zpsnsnmyjhh.jpg

hi-res-b54265a811480ed6be29015dc4def40d_crop_north.jpg

devils_zpsx2pm9h3t.jpg

RETRO1_zpsphqejyn9.png

RETRO%202%20copy_zpsbwz8qois.png

MAYBE THE FLYERS CAN WEAR COOPERALLS AGAIN FOR RETRO NIGHT.

COOPERALLS2.jpg

FLYERS1_zps1tieefrk.png

FLY2_zpsbpscfqu7.png

emeterem_zps7ea124cf.jpg

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Is it really retro night? Or do we have two retro nights this year?

This will be the first game I'm missing this year. I'll be at the Sharks/Bolts game. Usually when they come to town, it hasn't coincided with Devils games. They've either been in the afternoon or on a night the Devils weren't playing.

Hopefully it's the only game I miss all year, unless I ditch out on some of those games against the CBJ.

Hopefully it's a win and some even strength goals scored.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Well done.

I remember Philly and Hartford wearing pants.
How did the league approve that?

Look at Dano trying to hold Shanny from climbing into the stands.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Is it really retro night? Or do we have two retro nights this year?

This will be the first game I'm missing this year. I'll be at the Sharks/Bolts game. Usually when they come to town, it hasn't coincided with Devils games. They've either been in the afternoon or on a night the Devils weren't playing.

Hopefully it's the only game I miss all year, unless I ditch out on some of those games against the CBJ.

Hopefully it's a win and some even strength goals scored.

Tomorrow and St. Patty's Day.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Put a pitchfork in that One line - One defenseman team.

Laughing at Philly coach for keeping Ghost in for 4 straight minutes last game to preserve his record.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
so…..what i got out of this was …. "catch fire" will hopefully be be goal song? nice

better yet, …..straight to hell boy……..go straight to hell boy….

**** yes.

Sascha Goc

Mar 9, 2014
WINNING IS SO BORING GUIZE. WASN"T THE PAST 20 YEARS SUCH A SNOOZE FEST?

I would rather wear stupid orange pajama jerseys, be NBC's media darling because Comcast owns the team, be famous for playing goon hockey, and have no silverware to show for it over the previous 40 years. That's pure excitement.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Tired of the hype this ghost pepper gobstopper guy is getting.

He gets more hype than Ekblad right now, which is a damn shame. Ekblad actually deserves more hype than he gets, but this other guy is getting too much.

I'm sure most would agree that Ekblad is certainly more of a stud out of the two, even Flyers fans themselves, unless they're braindead. But because Ekblad plays in Florida and the other guy plays in Philadelphia, he gets all the hype.

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
Big game, especially for the Flyers. Two consecutive losses against divisional rivals would really hurt their chances.

Looking at the standings, this final stretch is going to be such a nail-biter it's crazy. Nine teams within nine points from each other, and only five spots up for grabs. For about a week I have found myself rooting for the Rags, which isn't very nice.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Can we please flip Kalinin and Boosh??

Please?

I've been asking this for 3 games now, maybe even 4.

It's not a guarantee that it will work out better offensively, but Boucher has shown to be a better offensive player than Kalinin already, albeit in a shorter sample size. Only Tootoo and Gionta have fewer points or on pace for fewer points this season, out of all the regular forwards in the lineup. That's not counting Ruutu or Matteau, who barely play at all. And Palmieri has been drier at offense than the state of California since that line has been together. And we haven't scored an even strength goal in over 12 full periods now.

Boucher made some nice defensive plays last game. I'm a firm believer that Zajac can make any halfway competent defensive forward look good playing on his line.

I don't wanna say he's to defensive forwards what Crosby is to offensive forwards, but I think he can get less than ideal defensive forwards to be look good defensively. Just as Crosby can get average forwards to produce better offense than what they otherwise can.

After all, does everyone remember who Tootoo was playing with last year when he didn't look completely dreadful defensively? Ever since then, Tootoo has looked like a complete liability. And I don't remember him looking too much better last year before he started playing with Zajac. I remember quite a few people also using the phrase that Zajac had to ''Babysit'' Tootoo.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Can we please flip Kalinin and Boosh??

Please?

They won't, they like having that line be a dual threat checking and scoring line. Plus they probably want to see if Boosh can respond on the third line for when Camm comes back.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Try to expose streit & McDonald.
Stay out of the box. Their pp has lots of weapons and Gost scares me. He's legit Norris candidate next season.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
the reason that Kalinin plays on the 2nd/Zajac line is because the Zajac line is used as our "shutdown" line. watch tonight- they will get them out against Philly's 1st line as much as possible

Boucher isn't ready for a role like that. let him focus on the offensive side of his game since that what we really need him for anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad