GDT: Devils vs. Canucks - Hughes vs. Hughes - 1:00 PM MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
On Jan 3rd the St. Louis Blues had the worst record in hockey.
If we're banking on a 72% point percentage in the 2nd half of the season, we're in trouble. Just because something can happen and has before doesn't make it likely or expected.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
If we're banking on a 72% point percentage in the 2nd half of the season, we're in trouble. Just because something can happen and has before doesn't make it likely or expected.
This team doesn't need 72% of its remaining available points to be a playoff team. And I wouldn't say that's likely before or after the halfway point either.

Just pointing out that October 19th is waaaayyyy too early to be thinking about lottery balls.

The 29th Pick

Still Alive !
Dec 7, 2007
Northvale N.J.
giphy.gif

More Goose cellys please!
more please ! we were all ready to ship him back to Russia last game, and then he scored that sweet goal !

Reactions: My3Sons

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Ahhh, 10am, what a wonderful time for a hockey game! We should do this more often!

Should be a good'er, lets all have some fun! #ratherbewatchingSECfootball

Last edited:

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
I am stuck with the Canucks broadcast today. One of the worst in the league. Pray for my sanity.

I haven't heard that before - what don't you like about it? it's been a few years since I had Gamecenter and could watch lots of opponent broadcasts.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut

We're nowhere near that desperate yet. A winning streak of a few games would get us back on track. But you're right, something like that Blues run is unlikely to happen again.

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
They need to cut out the Hynes interviews on the broadcasts. No one wants look at that bald mug and hear that horrific accent. Especially now that he is essentially an assistant

Reactions: Bleedred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad