GDT: Devils vs. Canadiens - 20 more to go... - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I remember Carrick's shot from the Marlies against Albany in the playoffs...he was very good.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
McLeod and Bastian are all over the place, and not in a structured way, but in a fun way. These kids want to play and this might actually be enjoyable to watch.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Lmao Quenneville looks like a beer leaguer out there
I'm tired of him.

Would rather see McLeod get more minutes than him.

Will have a hernia if Quenneville plays more. I think I'd rather see Bastian play more than Quenneville, but I don't think Bastian is very good either, but at least he hasn't been given 90 chances yet and hasn't been outscored multiple points by Rooney and Gabriel.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Thats definitely one of the most.. uhm.. interesting :sarcasm: line ups I've seen this team ice since I started following in 2011.

Atleast its young guys like McLeod and Bastian instead of ruututootoo etc :D

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
''The Devils have a very poor personnel and have the entire season. Brian Boyle was one of their best players on it, if that tells you anything. This is why they have such an anemic power play. I've met John Hynes in the family room before and he's a nice gentleman and a very good head coach. All these people that get on Rick and John for this power play are terrible fans'' - Kowalsky's uncle.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Another guy that's actually good is injured.

End this stupid season already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad