GDT: Devils vs. Blues - 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Its a joke how easily we are dominated physically. Three guys attacked that loose puck and all just bounced off the single blue in the area.

Nico out there skating like Wood ...

Reactions: mdj12784

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Amazing goal by Bratt, dumb penalty by Severson and a weak goal given up by Schneider.

I’ve see this story way too often.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
Eh, get him a steady Dman and he’ll be very good on a second pairing.

No, he won't. His bizarre and stupid plays involving taking unnecessary penalties and allowing constant dangerous chances for other teams will never benefit the team whatsoever.

He is so overlooked for his offensive skills. He is the worst offensive D-man at defense I've ever seen. I remember people were ripping on Zidlicky when he wasn't in his prime, but he makes Zidlicky looks like Lidstrom on defense in comparison.

Balance

Jesus loves you!
May 20, 2013
I love when Wood makes some hits. He has been playing better in this latter part of the season. He isn't making the same boneheaded plays as before.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
No, he won't. His bizarre and stupid plays involving taking unnecessary penalties and allowing constant dangerous chances for other teams will never benefit the team whatsoever.

He is so overlooked for his offensive skills. He is the worst offensive D-man at defense I've ever seen. I remember people were ripping on Zidlicky when he wasn't in his prime, but he makes Zidlicky looks like Lidstrom on defense in comparison.
I love Zidlicky but Zid got weaker matchups and minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad