oEkTKf6.png

gCgibvY.gif

w5q2o6A.png

jyvSBg4.gif

Last edited:

Edmonton East

BUT the ADvaNCEd STatS...
Nov 25, 2007
Pretty much sums up my attitude at this point lol.

It's okay, when I'm thinking about Devs hockey (thus naturally sad), I take a look at my avatar and remember the good ol days. :laugh:

And rock n roll pt 2.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
Rumble in the Rockies!

Stoppable force vs movable object!

Someone technically has to win, by default!

Tonight tonight tonight 9pm

GENERALRYEGUY*

Feb 26, 2017
OSHAWA, ONTARIO, CAN
Congratulations to former Oshawa General goalie Ken Appleby as the New Jersey Devils have recalled him from Albany (AHL) !!!! :yo:

CONGRATS BIG TIME...WOW HE SO REALLY REALLY DESERVES IT, I KNEW BIG THINGS WOULD AWAIT HIM...GO GET'EM KENNY, SHOW THE NHL WHAT YOU CAN DO!!!

MY FAV GOALIE GOING TO THE SHOW!!!! :handclap: :welcome:

Bubba Thudd

is getting banned
Jul 19, 2005
Avaland
We don't have that mascot (Howler) any more. He got fired several years back. Got in an "altercation" with a RedWings fan in the parking lot, IIRC. Now we have that damned stupid mascot, Bernie.

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
We sold high on Gelly. :laugh:

We have the 63rd overall pick this year for a guy that can't crack the worst defense in the league, Boston's 2nd for a rental we got on a PTO last year, Nashville's 4th and 6th for Vern "one goal" Fiddler and a waiver pickup.

And people are upset with Ray.

Individually, none of those picks is worth all that much, but collectively they are likely to yield more value than the spare parts we moved to acquire them.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
We don't have that mascot (Howler) any more. He got fired several years back. Got in an "altercation" with a RedWings fan in the parking lot, IIRC. Now we have that damned stupid mascot, Bernie.

Yeah I wasn't sure who was current so I went with the Yeti, I like him better. Our old mascot Slapshot was fired for playing a little too much grab ass. :laugh:

NJDevils17

Going Up?
Apr 21, 2013
Raleigh
Had a godawful week. Lots of time spent getting some crazy tests done. I'd like to see them beat the crap out of this basement team tonight.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Congratulations to former Oshawa General goalie Ken Appleby as the New Jersey Devils have recalled him from Albany (AHL) !!!! :yo:

CONGRATS BIG TIME...WOW HE SO REALLY REALLY DESERVES IT, I KNEW BIG THINGS WOULD AWAIT HIM...GO GET'EM KENNY, SHOW THE NHL WHAT YOU CAN DO!!!

MY FAV GOALIE GOING TO THE SHOW!!!! :handclap: :welcome:

I hope he gets a start this week, but, he may just take a few pregame skate shots and wear a baseball cap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad