GDT: Devils v.s. Panthers: Home Alone Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Nice win... Terrible game for Larsson-Greene. They got schooled by Panthers top line all game long.

Classic Schneider game. A lot of good saves and a pretty soft goal allowed.

Really nice feed by Severson on Palmieri and Cammy goals. He and Moore looked pretty good yesterday.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Nice win... Terrible game for Larsson-Greene. They got schooled by Panthers top line all game long.

Classic Schneider game. A lot of good saves and a pretty soft goal allowed.

Really nice feed by Severson on Palmieri and Cammy goals. He and Moore looked pretty good yesterday.

It seems that Greene-Lars need a day off from hockey to just sleep and rest.

I liked the vision that Sevs showed on the Camm goal.

The 1st FLA goal deflected off Greene so it was not soft as we all first thought.

The Stemp goal reminded me of a 1992/93 Semak tally with the quick backhand slid along the ice.

Good win vs a hot team and finally one on home ice.
Would be nice to get two in a row for a change.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
Gelinas was good last night I thought. Maybe his best game of the season overall. Solid on the defensive side and moved the puck quickly

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Gelinas was good last night I thought. Maybe his best game of the season overall. Solid on the defensive side and moved the puck quickly

Gelinas is FINALLY doing the small things on defense right. He has been solid the past 3 games for sure. No more stupid blind passes behind him leading to shots on goal for the opposition which was one of my biggest pet peeves about him so far this season. Really hope he does keep it up and continue to prove my bickering about him wrong.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Gelinas is FINALLY doing the small things on defense right. He has been solid the past 3 games for sure. No more stupid blind passes behind him leading to shots on goal for the opposition which was one of my biggest pet peeves about him so far this season. Really hope he does keep it up and continue to prove my bickering about him wrong.

I've seen it too many times to have any faith that he's figuring it out. He looks good for a few games, then always seems to revert back to the same crap that gets him in trouble. I would love to be wrong, but I just don't think he's got the mental game to be more than an NHL journeyman with a big shot.

kiwidevil

Pump the breaks on the whole indispensable talk. We can win games without Zajac.
Faceoffs is another matter though.

Sure we can. Just gotta score 4 goals a game right. Easy enough! JJ can replace his production easy on both sides of the puck.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I've seen it too many times to have any faith that he's figuring it out. He looks good for a few games, then always seems to revert back to the same crap that gets him in trouble. I would love to be wrong, but I just don't think he's got the mental game to be more than an NHL journeyman with a big shot.

I share your skepticism BUT maybe that disasterous game against the Habs was rock bottom and he's going to be better from there. Maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad