GDT: Devils v Panthers 7.30pm 31/3/14: Unchained Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachyrm

Jun 3, 2010
lol @ this being a national tv game

Speaking of which, I can't find it anywhere on my guide up here in Canada, even though I have the Centre Ice package. First time I can remember this happening. Anyone from Ontario know anything about this?

LGD.

MountainGoat

finally a game I can look forward too, hopefully Larsson shines

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Nice Kaoss!:handclap: I was looking forward to maybe the Mattie Bernier press box edition, but he's in tonight.:laugh:

Dumbeor should be fired first thing on Wednesday morning if we lose either of these games against the Panthers and Sabres. This should have been the easiest stretch of the season, with the Islanders game kicking it off.:shakehead

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
lol @ this being a national tv game

Agreed. This is the most completely random game of the year to be shown on NBCSN. Is it cause of the playoff series from two years ago?:dunno:

SwissKNOSE

Mar 7, 2014
Virginia
Agreed. This is the most completely random game of the year to be shown on NBCSN. Is it cause of the playoff series from two years ago?:dunno:

No, just another excuse to embarrassed the Devils since the NHL gave us an "easy" schedule and we haven't been able to take advantage of it :laugh:

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I doubt they really wanted to go into the Isles' game (with as much as Pete harped on having a physical presence) without both Sal and Volch. I'd have to say at least Volch's injury is legit. Sal who knows...they seemed to keep him on IR a MUCH longer time than he was actually hurt before. They aren't going to bench him obviously but that could be a way of benching him without benching him.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Speaking of which, I can't find it anywhere on my guide up here in Canada, even though I have the Centre Ice package. First time I can remember this happening. Anyone from Ontario know anything about this?

LGD.

NHL2/NHLH2 for me.

So glad Larsson is back, LGD!

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Adam needs to make a statement tonight he can't just float around and be "solid" he needs to do something that makes Lou and Pete keep him here.

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Larsson being injured on Sunday was a load of crap:laugh:. It's obvious that the Devils were intending to call him up. If he was to play Sunday, he would have played four straight days. No way in hell does any GM ever let a prospect of his caliber do that.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
This is on national tv? Yikes. Probably 2 of the more boring teams in this league. Glad Larsson is back, really excited to see his progression.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
NBC has to air every US team once so I'm going to assume this is the Panthers only game. Plus the only other game in this timeslot today isn't any more appealing

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
This is on national tv? Yikes. Probably 2 of the more boring teams in this league. Glad Larsson is back, really excited to see his progression.

Well hopefully Larsson can prove to all the mainboard haters he's here to stay. I just want a great game from him and Gelinas, and a win!

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Well at least it's at 7:30 so maybe these clowns will be woken up by then and actually show up in the first.

Devils Army

Rebuild Over.
Feb 3, 2014
New Jersey
According to my sources, Gelinas and Larsson will be on the second PP unit as of now with Elias Henrique and Brunner, but will probably be changed mid game, cause you know, we got Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad