Devils team discussion (news, notes and speculation) - Preseason edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puckclektr

Jul 15, 2004
GTA
is there a list of the guys from prospects camp that made the cut to the real camp. thanks

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
D2BF1529-4EFD-4438-ACD1-77A2B3C1121E.jpeg

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Forget the McLeod situation or the completely uncalled for Lovejoy slander. The real question is who shows up at camp with the freak injury tomorrow? My money is on Hischier again but this time it’s because Subban backed his car over Hischier leaving the going away party the guys threw for him.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Forget the McLeod situation or the completely uncalled for Lovejoy slander. The real question is who shows up at camp with the freak injury tomorrow? My money is on Hischier again but this time it’s because Subban backed his car over Hischier leaving the going away party the guys threw for him.
I came here to post who is in a brace or a boot first, Hughes or Hischier?

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Jack may show up a little hung over. My buddy had the opportunity to hang with Jack, Nico, Boqvist, Thompson and Wood the other night in Hoboken…said Jack was absolutely trashed. Oh to be a multi-millionaire 21 year old.

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
I like the vibes heading into the season:

Devils made dumb trades.
Devils signed OP to a bad contract.
Devils suck, so JG went to the BJ’s.
Devils only got a back-up goalie.
Devils didn’t do well at the draft.
Devils didn’t fire Lindy.

The organization didn’t get any fans hopes up. Plus, the Devils weaved out of the “offseason winner” title, allowing minimal success to be pure enjoyment.

Bravo..

The Grinder

No Respect
Oct 17, 2008
Jefferson, NJ
I like the vibes heading into the season:

Devils made dumb trades.
Devils signed OP to a bad contract.
Devils suck, so JG went to the BJ’s.
Devils only got a back-up goalie.
Devils didn’t do well at the draft.
Devils didn’t fire Lindy.

The organization didn’t get any fans hopes up. Plus, the Devils weaved out of the “offseason winner” title, allowing minimal success to be pure enjoyment.

Bravo..

5707CC9E-9C4B-42FF-9A40-D9AAE66F47A4.jpeg

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Who is in the best “best shape of their life” tomorrow?

I’ll put bets on Bratt and Hughes.

Nah, that’s used for declining vets and young players that have had slower than expected starts to their careers. Jack and Bratt are young players that had career years.

We saw it a bit with Holtz, my money’s on Hamilton and Wood.

Reactions: HBK27 and mdj12784

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Alright, now you are putting words in my mouth, the slander was hypothetical and you know it. If Lovejoy were here, he'd be on board with the justice process and his name being used as a weapon to defend it.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Alright, now you are putting words in my mouth, the slander was hypothetical and you know it. If Lovejoy were here, he'd be on board with the justice process and his name being used as a weapon to defend it.
You said Lovejoy was not the best defender to ever suit up for NJ. I don’t care about the context. You just don’t say that. Even to prove a point. After all he might be listening.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018

Obviously Vanecek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig