Devils should not fire Hynes FIRST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

awegrzyn

Jun 17, 2014
You guys are getting this a bit wrong. It should be Shero that is fired first. Then Hynes. Hynes is not at fault for being here for so long. Worst coach to hold on to a position for this long. That is Shero's fault. I actually admire Hynes, for holding on to a job this long being bad. Truth be told, he should have never been hired as a coach to begin with. He had no success prior, to fix so many Devil problems.

More, I was never happy with Shero trades, and I never understood why people liked them. All his trades were random a bit. Subban is worth 3mil. Simmons $5mil? Give me a brake, $750 maybe? Even at that I would prefer a young player. That's the real value. If you can't get them for that much, you simply don't want them, and you develop your own young players.

I don't care if others would pay millions for them. Let them pay. You don't look what the majority of people think, you simply look at cold facts. Neither Subban or Simmonds were wanted on other teams. Same goes for Hall, Vatanen, Gusev. Those are cold facts. People live in fantasy land thinking we have some great team.

If Pavel Zacha (which I do like), statistically is your best player, then you have problems. Let that sink a bit for you.

Don't call for Hynes to get fired. Get Shero out. 5 years and nothing to show. All of you on this forum could draft better in those 5 years, and probably, even randomly, "your" Devils team would not be undersized, or underweight. And I guarantee you, you would have at least 1 good defenseman in those 5 years.

We lost so many picks to those overpaid guys it's silly. As bad as Luo was in the modern era of hockey, he actually is better.

I do know who the owner of the Devils is. He is a successful man since he was a kid, but knows nothing about hockey. I'm surprised he was fooled by Shero for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad