Forsberg
Gustavsson

giphy.gif

LGD

Work-time-Grandpa-Joe.jpg

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I really hope the devils win, because the Sens fans in that main board thread are INSUFFERABLE (the “who has the better outlook between NJ/BUF/DET/OTT).

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
I really hope the devils win, because the Sens fans in that main board thread are INSUFFERABLE (the “who has the better outlook between NJ/BUF/DET/OTT).
Let them think that . We will become even more stacked by losing the game and picking as low as possible . Embrace the suck for the last games .
PS - Grandpa Joe - Eat shit you greedy old crusty man

Reactions: Clam Jensen

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just had the strangest dream last night and I better go ahead and explain it before I forget it. Very fitting for this GDT.

I was on vacation at some strange resort (somewhere here in the great state of Florida where I have lived for almost 11 years now) somewhere, one guy I went to school with and was pretty good friends with for most of my life but don’t see a whole lot of now (he moved from Jersey to Rincon, Puerto Rico about 5 years back so he could surf every day, Rincon is one of the surf meccas of the Caribbean and for immigration purposes it’s very simple to up and move to Puerto Rico) was the only person I really recognized in this dream from real life.

I met Jack Albertson (who has been dead since I was 5 years old), the actor who played Grandpa Joe, in my dream. He was at this resort staying with his wife. And I had apparently met him before many times throughout my life, including as a child and he told me he remembered me because I always look the same and have a very unique look about myself. I was so excited that he remembered me. I never did meet Jack Albertson in real life.

I don’t know what made me dream about Jack Albertson, but it was certainly weird to open this GDT up today and see him in here.

And it gets even weirder. I woke up to see a new text message from my friend in Puerto Rico, who I haven’t heard from in a bit.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Walsh seems like a guy that could stick if we go with Bahl or Okhotyuk on the 3rd pairing. I don’t think he’d ever play with Smith, that doesn’t sound like a good fit.

Reactions: LeedsMonster
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad