Youtube: Devils/Rangers Line Brawl

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
As fights go there wasn't anything terrific there but as a Rangers fan I look at it as a good way for my team to bond. Without doubt the Devils wanted to send a message but it's like when all the rest of the Rangers decided to fight too there was another message of we're sticking together going back. Well both teams stuck together but ours needed this more because we're going on and hopefully on a playoff run......even if it's all still wait and see.

Of the main event MacDermid might have landed more but he didn't connect with anything that hurt Rempe really at all. Best punch actually landed by Matthew. Neither player hurt...and nothing really decisive and I look at fights like that as draws because both skate away without any significant damage done. The reason the fight ends is pretty much because both are gassed.

• Love
Reactions: leetch99

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Rempe hung in there pretty good in a LONG fight with MacDermid. I think MacDermid edged him out, but it wasn't a beatdown.

Reactions: Neil Racki

cc

Feb 28, 2002
Looked like macdermid won that fight. Other than those effective jabs, it looked like he did connect on some of his punches. Maybe not flush but judging from rempe's bloody mouth, there was some contact

Reactions: Neil Racki

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
Good on KAndre for stop throwing once he was the clear victor there .. he could have kept going for quite a while if there was some bad blood there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad