GDT: Devils @ Rangers | 4/21/13 | NBC, TSN2 (3 PM) | Loffen Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
More stuff coming tomorrow morning. GAME IS AT 3PM!!!!

p5KTsdm.jpg

8jYi7mo.png

The Lunatic Fridge

why is my name here?
Aug 20, 2008
New York
Probably not the best thread title...even if you're joking and people know its a joke.

One more blowout game please. Destroy the debbies and their slim hope at a playoff spot at the same time

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
could someone please post the streamo link when the time comes tomorrow? Thx

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Pratt is so irrelevant out there, I actually had to think about who the Waffle was.

Might want to add a picture of God...I mean Hank, in the lineup.

EDIT: I obviously meant "pie." As in Pie-at. Duh.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
http://streamo.atspace.com/

Your browser should have it memorized. Or a google search. Or go back an old GDT.

What I'm saying is, you suck harder than Boyle

I thought of that as I was typing it but I thought I might as well finish the thought for other users who cannot find it. I am not a Boyle. I am helpful. Like McD to Beaver. You need to start answering my messages on like 3 different sites and 2 different chat softwares.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Stepan is bald. Why is he bald?

Anyway, the Devils are an ECHL team. We lose this game, the season is over. End of discussion.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Stepan is bald. Why is he bald?

Anyway, the Devils are an ECHL team. We lose this game, the season is over. End of discussion.

The stress of having to be the 1C

Devils are not that bad. They play a tight defense and marty might play well. THey have Kovalchuk and a few other guys who can score. If our offense dips again, it'll be tight as hell again.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The stress of having to be the 1C

Devils are not that bad. They play a tight defense and marty might play well. THey have Kovalchuk and a few other guys who can score. If our offense dips again, it'll be tight as hell again.

They have a grand total of 4 wins since St Patrick's day and half of those are against the Panthers. They are that bad.

No excuses.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Anyway, we have 14 goals since Loffen left. Obviously he's off learning sorcery somewhere. Let him be.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
2 since.... 2 games ago.

And half of those are against the Panthers too :teach2:

Just tired of ******** the bed against scum opponents when we really need the points, which we have a history of doing. The last two games were refreshing, and quite frankly shocking. I wanna continue.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
And half of those are against the Panthers too :teach2:

Just tired of ******** the bed against scum opponents when we really need the points, which we have a history of doing. The last two games were refreshing, and quite frankly shocking. I wanna continue.

last game was the bounciest and luckiest I've ever seen. 1st goal, 2nd goal, 3rd goal, 4th goal, 5th goal, 8th goal.

Of course, I'm not saying we won't be able to beat the Devils in good fashion, it'll be a typical Rangers game though IMO. If the goal differential is greater than two, I will cease posting until game... 47.

BBKers

Jan 9, 2006
Bialystok, Poland
Huge game today, will be watching with my friends here on Koster island in Sweden. If by great chance Anybody on HF is around these parts of the world - come to Hotel Ekenäs (My latest toy) and the beer is all on me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad