Prospect Info: Devils Prospect Scrimmage will be Open to the Public (July 18th)

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
DevelopmentCamp_600x300.jpg

Im definitely planning on going. Anyone else?

More info in this thread here

http://www.njdevs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=134703

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I'm stoked for this scrimmage and the camp in general.

First time in quite a while we have a reason to be excited about a lot of our prospects.

I expect the attendee list to be released tomorrow.

Hope everyone we want to see can attend.

Devils1029

Jun 19, 2008
I'm definitely going...might even have an extra ticket if I go by myself. Wondering who the goalies will be in attendance...Blackwood should definitely be there and probably Wedgewood but I'm not sure....who else? Does Anthony still get an invite even though he's no longer our property?

Drewr15

Jun 30, 2005
New Milford, CT
Shero also made comments about how Hynes and the coaches were going to be more involved and running drills and really teaching. Should be interesting to see how it is run this time versus previous years. Also curious if we see Brylin, Stevens, etc. at the camp helping out still.

I'm going to try and get tickets but I'm 50/50 on whether I can go so if I get them and can't I will offer them to someone on here.

elindholm

Jun 3, 2013
I'm out of state can't make it. But in the past they've provided scrimmage footage/interviews so hopeful
it continues.
I'll bet Anthony was invited. Maybe even Jeremy as well (like Appleby go to both camps)

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Why not have this in the main rink and open it up to everyone?

I mean plan ahead and schedule no concerts/events.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Best way to get this one the big ice or get better seating in the pavilion is to support these events as best we can as fans.

And make sure the team knows we enjoy it (and where we would like improvments)

If they see it as a positive investment with results it will get better in the future.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad