Prospect Info: Devils Prospect Poll 2013- #4

RogueStatus

Devils-Redhawks
Oct 15, 2008
The first few days always end up being landslides so after about the top 5 I will make the polls 2 days long.

New Jersey Devils Prospect Rankings
1. Jon Merrill, D (NCAA) University of Michigan, Drafted 38th overall 2010 (72.41%)
2. Reid Boucher, F (OHL) Sarnia Sting, Drafted 99th overall 2011 (37.08%)
3. Damon Severson, D (WHL) Kelowna Rockets, Drafted 60th overall 2012 (75.51%)
severson11-300x200.jpg

Place your vote and make sure to nominate the next prospect to be added. I will start with the top 10 prospects IMO in the poll.

Here is the list of the organization's prospects that fit HF's criteria.
Riley Boychuk
Anthony Brodeur
Brandon Burlon
Maxime Clermont
Blake Coleman
Artur Gavrus
Curtis Gedig
Seth Helgeson
Mike Hoeffel
Ben Johnson
Dan Kelly
Alexander Kerfoot
Blake Pietila
Derek Rodwell
Mike Sislo
Ben Thomson
David Wohlberg
Miles Wood
Harry Young

Nominations- Helgeson

Mgd31

Aug 7, 2007
Levittown, NY
I had Gelinas at #2 or #3 so him. Actually I kind of like to interchange our top 3 defensemen at the top. Really can't make a decision.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I had Gord Mark at 4 but I'm going with Greg Evtushevski instead. Skill over size and strength every time.

apice3*

I have now idea how these rankings are shaping up the way they are

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I have now idea how these rankings are shaping up the way they are

Say a name, find an interesting stat and throw it out there .. that's how it works ..I can't wait to vote for Todd Copeland....he's my favorite!

apice3*

Say a name, find an interesting stat and throw it out there .. that's how it works ..I can't wait to vote for Todd Copeland....he's my favorite!

I really don't think you're far off, honestly. He's not a better prospect than Matteau or Santini, IMO. How Gelinas has 30 votes to Santini's 1 is completely mindboggling to me.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
I really don't think you're far off, honestly. He's not a better prospect than Matteau or Santini, IMO. How Gelinas has 30 votes to Santini's 1 is completely mindboggling to me.

Gelinas is more proven. Santini has more potential (at least defensively) but we don't really know what we have there yet. So Gelinas gets the benefit of the doubt.

My list would go something like:

Merrill
Severson
Gelinas
Santini
Boucher
Matteau

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Gelinas is more proven. Santini has more potential (at least defensively) but we don't really know what we have there yet. So Gelinas gets the benefit of the doubt.

My list would go something like:

Merrill
Severson
Gelinas
Santini
Boucher
Matteau

I would probably have similar with Severson flipped. I just like him more than Merrill :dunno:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad