Devils - Potential Trade Block

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
We are about a little over a quarter of the way in and needless to say our team has played below expectations.
We have been hovering around .500 since the second week of the season and we just aren't seeing the jump we expected to see this year.

Currently we have two trades that will be officially updated shortly, and both are moves to shake up our organization.

We would like to thank Tuukka Rask, Danny DeKeyser and Travis Hamonic for their service over the past few seasons. Moving them was something we had zero intention of doing to start the season, but with how we are looking right now, we have to look at improving our team not only today but for the future which we feel both deals accomplished.

So we would like to add two more names that are "potentially"on the market. These are players we are very comfortable keeping and will not be giving away.

Nick Foligno - C/LW/RW
Phillip Danault - C/LW

Both players are very versatile and are solid two way players. You can see what both are doing right now in the NHL, and that will only increase their value for next season. Danault is on a 1 year contract right now as a RFA, and Foligno with 2 years left.

If you are interested in either, send me an offer on here (PM) or message me on Whats App.

Last edited:

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
UPDATED:

Danault is now off the trade block as he is becoming too valuable to move at his current pricetag.

I AM OFFICIALLY ADDING TO THE BLOCK:

Vlad the Impaler Tarasenko
ME Vlasic

both players are elite at their position, we are in a transition right now, and both seem to be a luxury we are not sure we can keep down the road.

offers for both are welcomes on HF or WhatsApp...neither need to be moved but for the right offer we will certainly entertain it.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Tarasenko is now on fire - 3 offers so far, looking to pull trigger on Vlad by next week, if you are interested in adding the guy who has scored more goals in hockey the past 5 years over everyone but 3 players, this is your guy. Reach out and let me know.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
We would like to thank Nick Foligno and Calvin De Haan for their service with our team. Foligno was a great leader for the Devils, and pending league approval, we hope they lead their new team the Wild into the playoffs.

At this time, we likely are done with moves from our main roster. We have fielded a number of offers for Tarasenko but nothing that was overwhelming to move him...so this is likely the roster that we finish the year with.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad