GDT: Devils @ Panthers 6pm EST (MSG, ESPN+)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Hey, I am not tattooed
Judging from the things I've heard about him on here, you don't wanna be him........:laugh:

He's gotta be a trust fund baby or something (I'm not judging) cause I'm not sure how he has the money to go to all these games in all these different cities. I doubt he's any older than 35 (I think I heard him say he was 34, he's very chatty) maybe he's an entrepreneur of some kind? Like I said, I'm not my dad, I'm not judging people who don't work. Like my then 18 year old girlfriend who was a bum because she was in college and not working.

Just wondering how he has the cash haha. I doubt he's like one of my musician friends, or his music career would have already been over judging by some of the things people have said.

Reactions: My3Sons

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Possibly. This is what I thought until I watched a couple of recent games, most recently their 2 goal comeback in the 3d period against an undermanned Minnesota team, where they just became dominant and appeared to have much more young talent than I had believed. Far from lacking talent they looked a lot like a younger no-name Vegas, with big, fast and athletic skill across the lineup. Just guys young enough so I’d never noticed them before. Tippet is starting to break out and Koneckny is just good.

Also possibly they are just another team on a hot streak. You see that all the time and I tend to over rate teams when I watch them that way.

Konecny is a top line star. That’s not a big surprise but he’s having a great year.

I’m a big Couturier fan, he’s a great 2-way center with a high hockey IQ. He was a big question mark obviously, could he stay healthy, and if he did, how good would he be?

And Couturier has been great. That’s a feel good story, he’s missed so much hockey in last two seasons. He’s the perfect center for Torts too.

They’ve gotten nice performances from recent high picks: Foerster (2020 1st #23), Brink (2019 2nd #34), York (2019 1st #14).

They’ve gotten great performances out of their defensemen, particularly Walker & Seeler. That creates a problem because both are UFAs.

Part of that is due to Brad Shaw, who’s been a great Assistant Coach on the defensive side for years, and NHL head coach candidate for a while.

Camille the Eel

Konecny is a top line star. That’s not a big surprise but he’s having a great year.

I’m a big Couturier fan, he’s a great 2-way center with a high hockey IQ. He was a big question mark obviously, could he stay healthy, and if he did, how good would he be?

And Couturier has been great. That’s a feel good story, he’s missed so much hockey in last two seasons. He’s the perfect center for Torts too.

They’ve gotten nice performances from recent high picks: Foerster (2020 1st #23), Brink (2019 2nd #34), York (2019 1st #14).

They’ve gotten great performances out of their defensemen, particularly Walker & Seeler. That creates a problem because both are UFAs.

Part of that is due to Brad Shaw, who’s been a great Assistant Coach on the defensive side for years, and NHL head coach candidate for a while.
I’ve definitely been impressed by Walker.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2