Weekes: Devils nearing a move?

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
He did this shit the other week with Markstrom, dude is just stirring up clicks until proven otherwise

Dude will tweet a picture of a random city and act like he's in the know when it comes to expansion.

At one point I swear he was just tweeting pictures of random major cities every week.

These "insiders" are the worst. It's all about the clicks. f*** them.

Weekes is the worse.

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
Time to rename the thread to "Vanecek/ Daws to __________?"; can't see them keeping this tandem, since nothing's really worked behind the roster.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Are we sure Weekes is trying to break trades? What if he's just traveling and every now and then posting updates on where he is with an eye emoji and some words describing what he's looking at?

Reactions: QuizGuy66

thefutures

Sponsor
Jul 2, 2017
If all Weekes tweets is an eye emoji it should be under speculation and not news

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Time to rename the thread to "Vanecek/ Daws to __________?"; can't see them keeping this tandem, since nothing's really worked behind the roster.
Doesn't help when you lose Jack Hughes, Hischier, Meier, Palat, Nosek, Miller, Smith, Hamilton and Siegenthaler for decent stretches either.
Heck Ruff got hit with a puck last night and missed practice today, they can't buy a break.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad