Post-Game Talk: Devils lose again... this time to the Leafs 4-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
344px-mickey_mouse_svg.png

2 posts, 2 softies by Moose, a horrid giveaway by Elias = LOSE.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
If the Leafs hit an empty-net my prediction would have come true :shakehead

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
What a ****ing embarrassment this team is now. What's the excuse today? Where are the so called "stars" of this team.

They have achieved MacLean level of suck. Have fun boys.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Ah well. 40 minutes of good hockey. Maybe Marek turns his season around. Some glaring negatives but mostly positives...ah **** it. Let's move to Seattle.

CerebralGenesis

Jul 23, 2009
Re shuffle the damn lines.

DO NOT START HEDBERG TOMORROW! I don't think they win until he gets benched. Awful goaltending.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This is the Chico in real life. He's toned down a bit though. He's as irrational as me, and other posters on this board about our team.

Only now it's really being rational.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
What a ****ing embarrassment this team is now. What's the excuse today? Where are the so called "stars" of this team.

They have achieved MacLean level of suck and. Have fun boys.

they sure did achieve maclean level of suck 5 losses in a row first time since dec 2010

engy

Mar 12, 2012
No offensive creativity. No one wants to bring it to the net. Leafs gave the Devils the boards and behind the net, yet every time they go tothe point, way outside for a shot.

njdss4

Mar 7, 2011
Anaheim
**** it, call up Janssen and play him and Barch on the 1st line and have them get in fights until the refs throw them out, then have the whole team walk out of the building and forfeit the game.

That will be more entertaining than this abortion of a third period was.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Re shuffle the damn lines.

DO NOT START HEDBERG TOMORROW! I don't think they win until he gets benched. Awful goaltending.

you have to start kinkaid the team doesn't have confidence in moose right now, any good coach would regocnize this.... and the team needs a wake up call and a rookie goalie can do that sometimes... debeor is usually in tuned with this kinda stuff kinkaid cannot be much worse...moose has not given them a real fighting chance to win while they are struggling you need hot goaltending

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

They have achieved MacLean level of suck and. Have fun boys.

How quickly we forget. This is NOT MacLean level. This loss was on Hedberg, Elias and an inability to convert 3 or 4 jewels.

MauDevils

Jan 11, 2009
New Jersey
Everyone is going to blame a laundry list of players, but the turning point of the game was the Elias turnover.

I don't mind losing, but watching heartless hockey is rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad