NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_2978.jpeg

IMG_1593.jpeg

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I actually like the Willman Lazar Holtz line (ducks tomatoes). Two very fast and hardworking players with Holtz seems to work.

And let’s see how good Nemec is with Smith. This may be crazy enough to work since the Brendan Smith arc has endless potential (good and bad)
I kind of like the Lazar Holtz combo. Those guys have performed well this year, would like to see them, and maybe especially Holtz, step up in the absence of so many guys.

Willman? I kind of liked him earlier in the year but I don't have a good grasp on him.

I'd prefer Misyul or Hatakka on D and Smith at fwd, but I guess they want to limit how many young guys are on D, while also thinking they can hide the 4th line moreso then a D man.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
steal points until your boys are back. if you get a 1 goal lead, play smart hockey. if you get a 2 goal lead, play keep-away and get pucks deep. steal 1 point where you can. celebrate 2 points.

keep your head above water until the cavalry returns. and then skullf*** the league.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
I actually like the Willman Lazar Holtz line (ducks tomatoes). Two very fast and hardworking players with Holtz seems to work.

And let’s see how good Nemec is with Smith. This may be crazy enough to work since the Brendan Smith arc has endless potential (good and bad)

I’d prefer McLeod with Holtz but by the end of the first period Ruff will have Holtz playing defense with Smith and McLeod switch with the trainer anyway.

Louskoolaid89

We're back!
Oct 14, 2017
Looks like a preseason lineup. Not feeling good about this trip to Florida at all. The Lightning aren't what they used to be but that shouldn't really matter

Vitek hasn’t stolen a game in well over a calendar year. It’s time hibachi man, save your career starting now
Last season at Dallas.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
i can only hope we’re looking at tonight’s lineup in April and thinking “wow, look how far we’ve come.” Like some of those early 11-12 lineups where Tedenby and Josefson were still a thing and Tallinder was on the top pairing and Cam Janssen and Eric Boulton were both in the lineup at the same time for some reason. And Brad Mills!

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
i can only hope we’re looking at tonight’s lineup in April and thinking “wow, look how far we’ve come.” Like some of those early 11-12 lineups where Tedenby and Josefson were still a thing and Tallinder was on the top pairing and Cam Janssen and Eric Boulton were both in the lineup at the same time for some reason. And Brad Mills!
Those are some fun names lol

Krys Barch, Adam Mair, Andrew Peters...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Vitek hasn’t stolen a game in well over a calendar year. It’s time hibachi man, save your career starting now
Probably the Dallas game last January before all star break. I think it was the last game before the break and on the second half of a back to back after Nashville the night before.

He’s only had one game of allowing just 1 goal or even fewer this season. That even includes a couple of relief appearance where he still allowed multiple goals.

The 2-1 OT win over Boston is his only 1 goal against game since last regular season ended.

• Wow
Reactions: My3Sons and HBK27

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ

I remember when that JBL thing first aired. My dad f***ing keeled over with laughter.

My favorite JBL moment is when he got shot with a dart gun and fought a blow up dinosaur in build up to a match against Big Show.

Which sounds like something I wrote up while on Mushrooms but IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad