Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
GIF comedy michael scott television - animated GIF on GIFER - by Bloodshaper

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Probably gonna miss the first and most of the second period. Let's keep the heater going! Kings are definitely beatable, even in a back to back situation with Blackwood in net.

Reactions: Bleedred

Camille the Eel

Bravo for the game day thread. The imagination and work that goes into these things are awesome.

The Kings 1-3-1 (trap?) that they play is going to be a challenge and the exact opposite of what we faced last night in terms of time and space with the puck and loose and careless opposition.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Also, looks like the kings might be starting a goalie having an even worse year than Blackwood.

Not an easy feat!
Quick is just a washed up has-been. Blackwood is a never-was.

Other than those few months in 19-20 and with sporadic starts in 18-19. And that includes the AHL, where he sucked most of his time there, outside of the first year, which was still no better than average. If that even was average.

Best goalie in the league after Hynes was fired, but worst goalie in the league since Nasreddine was demoted from head coach.

Reactions: BostonDevil

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Read that we are 7-20 in back to backs . That can’t be right !?
I always thought we did pretty damn good on the second half of B2Bs?
Vegas has us as underdogs . I didn’t realize the Kinhs were doing as good as they are.
I knew they were in a playoff spot and above .500 but didn’t know that their record was as good as it is.
I haven’t watched theme enough to know what their game is like .
Fiala looks like he is fitting in . They seem to have good depth.
Their GA is what sucks. Hopefully we can limit their opport unities and bury our chances early . Put doubt in the Kings minds , swarm the shit out of them.
We NEED Blackwood we make some key saves to keep us in it until we can pot a couple.
I think it will be key to score first so we can play our game and dictatate the pace of the game .

Reactions: Bleedred

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
From what I can see , Kings try to outscrore their shit goalies and suspect team defence.
If they want to run and gun with us … I say giddie up , bring it on.
Jack Nico Bratt Mercer Palat Hamilton amd company will crush wooden legged Kopitar and Doughty.
Fiala and some of their youngsters are dangerous but I think we can shut them down.
Go Devils Go!

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
On paper we look pretty evenly matched .
We are way better for GA . Their PP is better but our PK is better.
Im glad they are starting Quick. I’m just hoping he can’t channel his 2016 self and pull an epic game out of his ass.

They are 7-2-1 in their last ten . That’s riding the fluke play of a no name goalie that’s fighting to make it in the NHL. I can’t see him magically becoming a starter after years of bouncing around the minors and different teams. Doesn’t matter as we get Quick tonight.

E0C714C3-3AFF-4C86-BDEE-DAD212384AED.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad