GDT: Devils @ Jets - Tuesday 8pm: Very Return, Such Overdue Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowbell232

Jun 20, 2008
New Jersey
Doge meme is the best meme. This has to bode well for the team tonight. Plus they have a couple days off after this game and EDM on Friday. I expect to see the Devils come out strong tonight for a nice change of pace...

DevilSlovenia

Jul 1, 2014
I hope Clemmensen plays in Edmonton because against that team they could let some goals in and still win unless Fayne turns into Shea Weber.

Madik77

Jun 9, 2006
Ahh yes I get to recycle some Doge from last seasons GDT's!

corydoge_zpse42e7b1c.jpg

Looking on this Cory´s face I finally undestand why Salvador is on IR with undiclosed injury! Every time he made stupid mistake he got this staring from Cory for 5 minutes between periods. And you just cannot handle this "serial killer" face too long without nightmares. I think Salvador is done at least for the season because mental defects are very unpredictable. Hopefully he will be able to live normal life soon.:)

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Ladd-Little-Wheeler is being reunited for this game, and Kane's playing with Perreault. And Hutchinson is starting. This has the makings of an embarrassing loss/trap game with Henrique potentially coming back in the lineup. Ugh such Devils. So doubt.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Is YaYo coming out of the lineup some sort of joke? Rewarding players for playing great by sitting, what absolute genius!

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice · 5m5 minutes ago  Winnipeg, Manitoba
Jacob Josefson said "it looks like" he's out tonight. Jordin Tootoo is out. He thought he would play tonight with friends & family visiting

SLAYER

Cilantro Connoisseur
Oct 26, 2012
Winnipeg
Hopefully from Pavelsuck, but we'll probably only score one goal like usual on the legendary Ondrejnik Pavelsek.

Pretty sure Michael Hutchinson will be starting in net tonight.

Also, what a great GDT! was a good read. GLHF.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
just par for the course with ******* behind the bench

Even for that dunce this is shocking. This is the best hockey JJ has played since coming into the league. In the midst of our senior citizens up front he brings some speed we so sorely lack. And yet he still gets benched? Unbelievable

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
LOL why is Josefson out? And Brunner is in? Brunner sucks.

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
DeBoer absolutely has lost it. Tootoo is next to useless. Any confidence Josefson gained the past week or two is now shot.

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I wish we could scratch this skeleton in my avatar. He has as many points as Josefson, but has played every game. We really need the 9 points that he's on pace for this season.

Brunner should really be the healthy scratch though. Pete usually gets exactly what he deserves after moves like this, so I can easily see a shootout loss. One that we're asking "Would Josefson have given us a shootout goal tonight?"

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
I wish we could scratch this skeleton in my avatar. He has as many points as Josefson, but has played every game. We really need the 9 points that he's on pace for this season.

Brunner should really be the healthy scratch though. Pete usually gets exactly what he deserves after moves like this, so I can easily see a shootout loss. One that we're asking "Would Josefson have given us a shootout goal tonight?"

And Zub's has probably played double the ES minutes.

I'm guessing Bernier is also in the lineup? Hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad