Pre-Game Talk: Devils @ Jets Friday Dec 3rd 7pm on TSN finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011
Depends which version of the Devils we're gonna get!

Tim Curry in Legend...

tumblr_oioc75x3Ow1vje9sno2_250.gifv

Or Danhausen in Ring of Honor!

danhausen-roh.gif

Very nice, very evil.

Reactions: Guardian17

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
I hate Sportsnet

Doesn't the play-by-play calling of Leah Hextall just get you so thrilled to watch a Jets game? :sarcasm:

Now, on the TSN front, I do enjoy how Sarah Orlesky frequently stumbles her pre-game dialogue almost all the time. It's like she's had a few drinks but since she is ours, I can forgive this with a chuckle.

Al Camino

Jul 18, 2018
Doesn't the play-by-play calling of Leah Hextall just get you so thrilled to watch a Jets game? :sarcasm:

Now, on the TSN front, I do enjoy how Sarah Orlesky frequently stumbles her pre-game dialogue almost all the time. It's like she's had a few drinks but since she is ours, I can forgive this with a chuckle.
TSN is equally as bad between her and Sawyer the difference is minimal.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast

Ah yes, the answer we’ve been looking for this whole time was another stab at CSW. How does the expression go? The definition of insanity is continuing to employ Paul Maurice?

No kidding the only forward besides Nash to have ZERO goals on the roster so Moe plays him on the number one line and people wonder why the Jets are not scoring and getting shutout.
At least Nash has a better +/- record.

Last edited:

Potrzebie

Mar 25, 2010
Haven’t watched that many games live this season, what, with a 4month old daughter and all.

But have had time to watch a number of games after.

We have looked off this season, with the exception of a few players.

Like what the hell is up with Ehlers, how did he get this bad? He looks god awful most games.

Players don’t just become crap overnight - Anything up with the kid?

Can’t evn use toi or pp as an excuse this season.

If not, maybe a trade should be in consideration, before he falls completely off a cliff and his trade value with him.

We can't trade Ehlers too, we're already trading Scheifele and Wheeler this week.

wpgfishfan

Apr 1, 2014

Big difference is TSN and CJOB have us all the time and they have no other NHL gigs so we get Homer announcers, which some are employed by Chipman. The same way Blue Jay fans complain when Sportsnet doesn't have a game

Zippity

Feb 3, 2013
Nikolaj Ehlers is off PP1. Kyle Connor moves to the left and Pierre-Luc Dubois moves below the goal line. Ehlers goes to PP2 with Copp and Stastny, Morrissey and Schmidt.

Maurice is great at juggling lines. How about coaching them???
Chipman has to be guiding on the least performing employees Sheifele and Wheeler.

No coach could be that dumb

tbcwpg

Jan 25, 2011

Ah yes, the answer we’ve been looking for this whole time was another stab at CSW. How does the expression go? The definition of insanity is continuing to employ Paul Maurice?

The line is objectively bad BUT they're the only line with any decent chance against the Coyotes and Connor broke his slump on Saturday together. Giving them one more game isn't the worst thing in the world for right now, but agreed it's not a long term solution

Pandemonia

Aug 30, 2020
Snakes and Bikinis are more entertaining than Jet games these days.

You do know what happens in the movie after her dance scene, I hope?

Hayek's audience certains proves Virginia Woolf's famous line about the privileges and penalties of womanhood. Everything comes with a price.

Except the Canadiens, lately.

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015

It's a head-shaker, but I actually think both the 2nd and 3rd lines in that configuration look promising, and if KFC can continue to score and occasionally defend while dragging 26 and 55 around then we might see some -- well, I was going to say "fireworks" but maybe will go with "sparklers?"

#JetsBabySteps
#NoBeakingThaMo
#WhoIsRileyNash?
#WouldItKillUs2WaiveBooBoo?

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

Svechnikov to the 4th line after he has has played well... Scheifele and Ehlers continue to get top minutes despite sub par play. What does a guy like Svech have to do to stay in the top-6? On the other had what do 55/27 have to do get out of that role?

35s7cv.jpg

Svech wasn't great in the Calgary game but he's played well overall. Just go back to Connor-Dubois-Svechnikov and try to rekindle what was working.

These lines suck. I doubt KV can do much on the Lowry line. Svechnikov should at minimum be on the Lowry line.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
TSN is equally as bad between her and Sawyer the difference is minimal.

Sportsnet is infinitely better... Sawyer has forced me into watching the opposing team's feed unless the opposing duo is unbearable. Sportsnet broadcast is usually not any worse than opposing team feeds. I'll take Sportsnet any day over Sawyer.

Reactions: Al Camino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad