Pre-Game Talk: Devils in the SENS Den tonight, 7:30pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
People are lining up to see Max McCormick. 11k will be 11k and some change thanks to him

That's true. I hadn't considered that MAX would be playing tonight!

But in all honesty, what's the motivation for someone to go see the game tonight unless you're a Devils fan?

The line-up is one of the worst they've dressed in years (that's saying something), the team is in a free fall and there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Heck, even Karlsson is a shell of his former self and is more frustrating than exciting to watch. If I were given tickets to the 67's/Olympiques or the Sens for tonight, I'd still chose one of the junior teams.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
I can't get to this one but I was at one last week. Motivation now has to be see how the other team does and their players, and hope our players aren't Keystone Kops out there.

Besides the mere hockey aspects, you can do some drinking games or over/under with your pals:
Ottawa gets a bench minor (Too Many Men): DRINK (2.5 over under amount of times in this game).
Hoffman yard sales after the puck goes to his end: DRINK
Anderson gets bedazzled by a wraparound goal: DRINK

Just make sure you can cart yourself to the nearest clinic! :laugh:

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
It's fun to have versatile player. If needed, we have a 1st line player waiting on the 3rd paired of D in Boro

Boro-Duchene-Hoff
Dzingle-White-Dido
Smith-Pageau-Pyatt
Burrows-McCormick-Paajarvi

:sarcasm:

Aurilius

Nov 12, 2015
Hostage in Canada's Basement
Don't show Boucher that lineup.

What a defensively responsible idea! Boro has stepped into the offensive zone a few times this year and he can take a beating in front of the net, yeah lets go with that!

PP unit 1 net front presence!

Reactions: Newgates59

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Bad player, bad management, bad coaching because we know he will play more than Colin White.

Bad bad bad bad all around.

Don’t be dumb. He probably will half what white does.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
I was going to watch but since Boucher doesn't play White much and we have so many injuries, I can probably spend my evening on something that is worthwhile.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
That's true. I hadn't considered that MAX would be playing tonight!

But in all honesty, what's the motivation for someone to go see the game tonight unless you're a Devils fan?

The line-up is one of the worst they've dressed in years (that's saying something), the team is in a free fall and there's no light at the end of the tunnel. Heck, even Karlsson is a shell of his former self and is more frustrating than exciting to watch. If I were given tickets to the 67's/Olympiques or the Sens for tonight, I'd still chose one of the junior teams.

A few more injuries, and they'll be pulling fans from the stands to fill out the roster. Only $11!

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Bounces happen, Phaneuf did the right thing in stepping up. Problem occurred with Burrows and Ceci.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad