Pre-Game Talk: Devils in the SENS Den tonight, 7:30pm on TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenempa

May 10, 2017
Even though we should be in tank mode, it's nice to see a good game for once. Glad to see Whitey get his first too. Can't wait for Turris to come to town... Perfect timing cause the deal is finally making some sense

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
White gets his 1st goal in a win. A little more of last years team tonight. But Devs seemed to be more playing with a mentality like they had their backup in against a bottom feeder and so werent psyched for the nite. Still everyone can feel a bit better tonight

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Just saw he incident just saw the incident. Like that’s what I want from burrows every single game that matters

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
Dont worry, they'll either sign him or trade him. No way they just let him walk for nothing imo.
And we know what fabulous returns the Sens always get when they trade a top player.
Lets see-Cheechoo,and er hmmmm.
Spezza for :Alex Chiasson, forward prospects Alex Guptill and Nicholas Paul and a second-round draft pick ( Gabriel Gagne)

Martin Havalt for: Michal Barinka,Josh Hennessy,Tom Preissing
2008 2nd round pick (#42-Patrick Wiercioch)

Cant wait to see the barrel full of fabulous players they land for Karlsson.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Burrows should definitely be suspended for what he did to Hall. Would be bad for the tank but whatevs.

Reactions: DrEasy

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
It only seems fair, Gary Roberts could run players heads into the boards with no penalty.

I remember when he ran Kenny Jonsson head first into the boards in the playoffs and was incensed when he got a penalty. Such a dirty, dangerous play.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
And we know what fabulous returns the Sens always get when they trade a top player.
Lets see-Cheechoo,and er hmmmm.
Spezza for :Alex Chiasson, forward prospects Alex Guptill and Nicholas Paul and a second-round draft pick ( Gabriel Gagne)

Martin Havalt for: Michal Barinka,Josh Hennessy,Tom Preissing
2008 2nd round pick (#42-Patrick Wiercioch)

Cant wait to see the barrel full of fabulous players they land for Karlsson.

Totally valid to be concerned based on the track record. I would still rather take a stab at a trade than just let him walk, but i get it. I was only responding to the one line that we're f***ed when he walks in 2019.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad