Devils hire CBJ artist

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Caught this in ESPN's Uni Watch preview for the NHL & thought it was rather interesting:

Nothing to report for the Devils, but they're scheduled to play at home on March 16 -- the day before St. Patrick's Day -- so it seems likely that they'll be wearing their green-trimmed throwbacks for that game, as is their annual custom on or near the holiday.

Also: Remember those great game day posters that the Blue Jackets were posting on social media last season? The guy who designed all of them, Anthony Zych, is now working for the Devils. So expect some cool-looking graphics to be coming out of New Jersey this season.

http://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/...watch-nhl-preview-delivers-all-new-looks-2016

He did game day posters for the Blue Jackets home games last year and they were awesome. Below are the ones he did for games against the Devils - will be interesting to see how he's used in NJ.

Full gallery is here: http://bluejackets.ice.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=108269

16_0225_NJ.jpg

16_0319_NJ.jpg

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I really liked his posters.

At least we didn't hire JD or Jarmo though.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Game day posters. Not really sure I get the point of this.

He does a lot more than that. He did all the art and templates for Columbus, everything from media guides to websites and all that jazz. It's a pretty standard job that most if not all sports teams employ

I can't seem to find them now but he also came up with his own jerseys that he submitted to ownership there. They weren't ever used but they were really well done

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I said it before ill say it again

**** this guy and his professional GDT's

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
You mean they can't just give them away like the Red Bulls do? Boy city tried to do the selling commemorate posters for games their first year but they discontinued them quickly because nobody bought them.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
You mean they can't just give them away like the Red Bulls do? Boy city tried to do the selling commemorate posters for games their first year but they discontinued them quickly because nobody bought them.

I feel like every time the Devils do something, I find myself saying "Why can't they do like the Red Bulls did" but I don't want to annoy anyone haha. So... you said it boss!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad