Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
Sky is falling here

chickenlittle_zps5e17e274.png

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
we scratched and clawed to get to the 6-8 range last season and then lost a top line player. what the hell made people think this year would be different?

The early start lol.

As was pointed out to me repeatedly when I brought up that fact in the offseason, we were a 6 seed with 100 points that had no top center for much of the season, and made a few acquisitions during the year.

I never thought this Devils team was going to be as good as the one that ended June, but they were arguably at least on par with the regular season team of last year, given the dreck we were playing in the first half.

Devilsfanatic0421

"You're next"
Feb 24, 2012
This team seems like one of the few still stuck in neutral.

WPG started skating circles around us in the 3rd, and no excuse with the 3 day layoff.

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
Starting to get a bit worried, but we're still a 6-8 seed team imo. Unfortunately we came up a bit short on fluking our way to the Stanley Cup win like LA.

NBC Hockey

Mar 13, 2009
I'm a different kind of frustrated after this game.

I've been trying to tell everyone this but the cheerleading crew here can't put down their pom poms.

...That's what fans are. They're a cheerleading crew who want to enjoy watching their team play, cause otherwise, it's kind of pointless. Right now, it's hard to do that. But to give up and act like US being optimistic is the reason they're losing games doesn't make any sense.

JMarce

Feb 4, 2012
1. clear up the logjam of ****** traffic cones
2. acquire forward who can get the puck past the opposing goalie (and by past I don't mean shooting it 3 feet wide like our current forwards)

rtr1105

1995 • 2000 • 2003
Jan 26, 2013
New Jersey, USA
There were definitely some positives from this game. Larsson, Elias, Kovy, Lokti, and Henrique (with the exception of his wide shot on the breakaway.) Moose played really well too. Zids and Clarky have really been struggling. I thought Zajac played decent on the forecheck and backcheck, but has still yet to find the net. We just HAVE to win in Buffalo on Saturday.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
This team seems like one of the few still stuck in neutral.

WPG started skating circles around us in the 3rd, and no excuse with the 3 day layoff.

Honestly, in the middle period and the first 1/2 of the 3rd, it looked like there were 11 Devils on the ice at all times. The chances your guys were getting. Wow. Surprised that none of them found the back of the net. Have to thank the refs for giving equalizing penalties and opened the game up, because your neutral zone pressure and forecheck was hard for the Jets to combat. Great game, regardless.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Outhit by a wide margin again. Softest team in the league.

Bernier has a pair,what other forwards take the body?

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
the fact that you couldnt at least get that game to ****ing overtime at that point when ur midway thru the third tied is pitiful. cant wait for another loss on saturday!

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
this team is lost. bunch of idiots who cant hit the net. made pavlec look like an allstar. Team is just in "meh" mode right now. Pick it up!. season is nearly half over

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad