GDT: Devils @ Canes Game 1: Back to the Future

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
25th Anniversary. The vibes are weird and possibly… familiar?

Retro Rod.
Retro Goalie Drama.
Retro Jerseys.
Retro (New) Jersey.

There are still how many Staals in the league?

And StazKnees randomly did this and we're gonna act like the boundaries of hockey time travel have not been breached?

Looks like we have to go back. Back to where you ask?

:: Deeply Dramatic Pause while I turn on the Power of Love Cassette Tape ::

Back to the Playoffs Future

FINAL CANES BACK TO THE PLAYOFF FUTURE MANIP.jpg

The road to playoff glory goes once again through Jersey.

Starting with Game 1.

#LetsGoCanes

ETA:

Projected Lines:

IMG_4416.jpeg

Last edited:

CanesUltimate11

Nov 24, 2008
Northern Virginia
Well, the truth is sometimes I do get a little scared when I'm in that ring and when I'm going to get hit or when my arm hurts so much I can't even lift it and I'm thinking I wish this guy hit me in the chin so I won't feel nothing anymore then there's another side that comes out that wants to take more wants to go one more round because if I go one more round when you don't think you can, that makes all the difference in your life

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
This will be an interesting game. You hope that the Devils playing more last series, even if only by a game, will help over the course of the series. But this first game, they might be slightly more in the groove than we are. We might have to withstand an onslaught early and then hope our fresh legs carry us through. Seems like it might be important to get ahead of this series, so hopefully the boys come out hard and find a way to endure and survive.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad