GDT: Devils at Sabres, 7:00 pm 3/29/24

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Amerks are driving for 2nd in their division and the playoff race is tight. They already pulled the Amerks leading scorer out of Rochester and promptly broke him (again).
Not to mention their stud goalie but I understand that wasn't just a preference choice

That is the constant under Pegula that drives me the most crazy. Yes they have been bad. But it is more than that. The Sabres brand of hockey isn't just bad. It is uninspired, low effort, and unwatchable.

I really believe there would be a lot less criticism of this team if they looked like they gave a shit more than 35% of the time.
Makes me miss the boring, less talented (aside from goal) Hardest Working Team in Hockey.

Reactions: BuffaloMango

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
That is the constant under Pegula that drives me the most crazy. Yes they have been bad. But it is more than that. The Sabres brand of hockey isn't just bad. It is uninspired, low effort, and unwatchable.

I really believe there would be a lot less criticism of this team if they looked like they gave a shit more than 35% of the time.
Good news: I have found a potential buyer:
20240329_122121.jpg

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
Good news: I have found a potential buyer:
View attachment 843174
is it hard to get that mr. met headgear off?

Sabres twitter account lists this as an MSG game, but their online schedule lists it as NHL Network.

Is it on both? EDIT: I don't see it listed as "Upcoming" on ESPN+. Only games listed as upcoming are for tomorrow.

my ESPN app lists it as NHL Net as does my DISH TV guide

• Haha
Reactions: sabremike

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Sabres twitter account lists this as an MSG game, but their online schedule lists it as NHL Network.

Is it on both? EDIT: I don't see it listed as "Upcoming" on ESPN+. Only games listed as upcoming are for tomorrow.

MSG locally.

NHL Network nationally. This means it will not be available on ESPN+ for out of market viewers.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
NHL Network broadcast. Yuk...

I will be attending Good Friday services instead. I'll pray to God for merci........

Hey, it just hit me.... They are playing the Devils on Good Friday. Who thought that one up???? LOL

newfiejesus

Sep 19, 2016
Newfoundland
Game is on SN1 in Canada, blue jays got everything else took over.

Looking forward moreso to tomorrow's game, will be watching with the family and hopefully can watch my first game on the teevee with my niece and nephew. Hope I don't increase their vocabulary in an unfortunate manner. THEN I'm officially on draft watch.

MarkusKetterer

Shoulda got one game in
Game is on SN1 in Canada, blue jays got everything else took over.

Looking forward moreso to tomorrow's game, will be watching with the family and hopefully can watch my first game on the teevee with my niece and nephew. Hope I don't increase their vocabulary in an unfortunate manner. THEN I'm officially on draft watch.

I believe that you can pull that off

slip

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 19, 2005
Double deflection off of Dahlin. Shitty luck there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad