GDT: Devils at Sabres, 7:00 pm 3/29/24

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
maybe if we kept Levi up instead of sending him down, we wouldn't have run UPL into the ground.

still play UPL 3 out of 4 starts, but not make him play something like 15 straight

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
maybe if we kept Levi up instead of sending him down, we wouldn't have run UPL into the ground.

still play UPL 3 out of 4 starts, but not make him play something like 15 straight

For the first 14 UPL was revelatory. You let the horse run and find his limits.

Reactions: Zman5778

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
For the first 14 UPL was revelatory. You let the horse run and find his limits.

but the way we were playing him, even Dom would have struggled a bit.

Especially the Winnipeg and Nashville games. Those are games were Levi should have been playing

truthbluth

Feb 2, 2011
Missed the first two period because the Sabres aren’t a priority for me anymore. Hell of a 3rd. As good a 3rd period as I’ve seen them play all season. Quinn obviously still not in game shape. Hard not to think about where this team might be without that 1st injury. Quinn was ahead of Peterka last year. If he’d made similar progress, we’d be talking about him as the best Sabres forward.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Missed the first two period because the Sabres aren’t a priority for me anymore. Hell of a 3rd. As good a 3rd period as I’ve seen them play all season. Quinn obviously still not in game shape. Hard not to think about where this team might be without that 1st injury. Quinn was ahead of Peterka last year. If he’d made similar progress, we’d be talking about him as the best Sabres forward.
First periods aren't a priority for the Sabres either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad